𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆ ☆

-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❏
𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟨, 𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾

"Ew, Y/n! You have cooties! Get away from us!" Dustin laughed as he pointed at me while other students laughed at me.
-"I don't have cooties.." I mumbled as I sat down at my desk.

"Y/n, you look so disgusting!" Heather said as I frown slightly. I didn't wanna show that those words hurt me.

"Everybody! Y/n has a boyfriend!" Dustin yelled as people looked at me in a disgusted way.
-"Ewww! Y/n has a boyfriend!" They said as they put their hands over their mouth in disgust.

"I don't have a boyfriend! I'm only 9 years old..why would I have a boyfriend already?" I say as Heather giggled along with her friends.

"You have cooties now, don't talk to us!" Heather yelled as her and her friends walked away from me.
-"but I don't ha-"

"Stay away from her, she's disgusting." Dustin cut me off as he sat down on his desk once the teacher walked back into the classroom.

"Okay class toda- Y/n..what's wrong?" The teacher asked as tears streamed down my cheeks, sobbing quietly.
-"Dustin.." I mumbled as she leaned down to hear me better.

"Repeat that for me, please?"
-"Dustin.." I repeated as she looked over at Dustin who was giggling quietly.

"Dustin Long, up front. I have to call your mom." She said as she went up to her desk and dialed his mom in front of the whole class.
-"I didn't do anything!" Dustin said as he got up and walked towards her.

"Dustin, I don't wanna hear it. I've seen the way you treat her, it's not nice." She said, handing the phone to him.

"mommy?" He said as he placed the phone over his ear.
-"no, I didn't do anything."

"I swear, mommy! I didn't do anything at all!" He said into the phone.
-"No, I don't wanna get a beating..I didn't do noth- mommy, no! I di-"
He kept getting cut off by his mom while the class laughed at him.

"I'm not apologizing, I hate her." He said while looking at me.
-"what did she ever do to you, Dustin?" The teacher asked as he hung up on his mom, storming back to his seat.

"We don't accept the kind of behavior, Dustin." Mrs.Smith said as she walked up to me with a soft smile.

"I'll bring you something tomorrow alright? What do you want?" She whispered as I hugged her tightly.
-"you're my favorite teacher in the whole wide world.." I whispered as she smiled, hugging me back in return.

"So lame!" Dustin said as she snapped at him, making him turn around in his seat.
-"Booo!" The kids said as she handed them all three packets of homework.

"Get to work." She said and moved my desk next to hers, handing me a coloring sheet and some candies.
-"thank you.." I smile cheekily as she nodded.

𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟢
"Y/n and Dustin, come here." Mr.Horn said as me and Dustin went up to his desk.

"What's this?" He asked while pointing at our tests that had the grade, 100.
-"we got a hundred?" I shrug as he flipped the papers and pointed to the questions with the same answers.

"We're just smart." Dustin said, making Mr.Horn sigh.
-"Y'all cheated." He said.

"No we didn't." We say as he looked pissed.
-"Some students told me."

"Snitches are annoying." Dustin said, leaning against the desk.
-"Who cheated off who?" He asked, making me look at Dustin.

"I-"
-"I cheated off her." He cut me off, making the teacher look at me.

"Why'd you let him?" He asked.
-"Uhm, I.." I begin, but look at Dustin who nudged me to keep going and make up a lie.

"I didn't know he was?" I say, earning a laugh from Dustin.
-"How didn't you know? He sits in front of you."

"I don't know." I shrug as he points to the door.
-" principle's office and explain why your there." He said as we both walked out.

"Why would you say that?" I say once we make it out of the classroom.
-"I don't know." He shrugged.

"You're honestly so stupid." I said, making him roll his eyes.
-"when am I not?" He shrugged once again.

"Why are we here?" The principal asked as he looked at the both of us.
-"uhm, we cheated on a test.." I say.

"You could get expelled for that." He sighed.
-"We know that." Dustin said.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked as we shrugged.
-"I was just stuck." I said, making him look at me.

"On which problem?" He asked.
-"Just one question." I shrug as he nodded.

"Alright, you two will be re-testing and you'll both have 3 weeks of detention." He said before shooing us out of his office.

"3 weeks is long as fuck." Dustin groaned as we made our way back to class.
-"I mean, we could've been expelled. That's worser." I say as we made our way in the classroom.

"What did he say?" Mr.Horn asked.
-"we got 3 weeks of detention."

"Y'all didn't get expelled?"
-"No, 'cause he said we've only been in school for 4 months and that's to short so he's giving us a chance to do a re-test." I explained with Dustin nodding in agreement.

"Alright, Miranda, switch seats with Y/n, Gabe, switch with Dustin." He said and made us sit far from each other.

"That should be better." He said, handing the both of us some worksheets.
-"Practice for the re-test." He said with a smile on his face, making me roll my eyes.

"Yep, I'll do it." I fake smile as he walked away.

"This bitch." I sigh as I actually tried this time.

A/n- I will be making a part.3 to this shitty story🤪 sorry for any misspellings!

TMI- I STARTED MY FUCKING PERIOD AND IM MAD ASF, IMMA KMS WTF🤧 WHY WAS I BORN A GIRL?! WTF😭