𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟲

"Do you think we could skip detention?" Dustin asked.
-"Nah, I think they'll add more days." I said.

"Right." He groaned and fell onto his bed, closing his eyes.
-"Are you seriously gonna go to sleep?" I say as he nods.

"You invited me."
-"And you agreed to come." He mumbled tiredly.

"Alright, imma go." I say, getting up, but he pulled me back.
-"Stay" he said while opening his eyes.

"Why should I stay if you're gonna go to sleep?" I shrugged.
-"just stay..it's too early." He mumbled again, his eyes slowly shutting.

"Fine" I sigh and sit on his bed.

After a few minutes, he eventually went to sleep and I just stared at the posters on his wall and the albums that were laying on his drawer.

I got up from his bed to get a closer look at his albums along with his record player.

"Who knew this boy was obsessed with music?" I whispered as I looked through his albums to find many different bands and artists.
-"Damn, imma have to steal this one." I say while looking at the album in my hands.

I put it back down and look at the time
𝟧:𝟤𝟨 𝖯𝖬

"Still got a long way to go." I sigh as I sat back on his bed and start to feel myself getting sleepy.
I yawn and look at Dustin who was asleep.
"He looks comfortable.." I thought as I laid down without thinking about the consequences we could have if I slept next to him. I was tired as fuck and needed some sleep.

Once I laid down, I shut my eyes and immediately went to sleep.

After a few hours, I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on his nightstand. I couldn't read what it said, due to my blurry vision so I rubbed my eyes a bit and got a closer look.
𝟩:𝟧𝟫 𝖯𝖬

I groan tiredly as I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me in. I push the hand off of me, forgetting that I was still at Dustin's house.

"Don't do that.." He mumbled as he wrapped his arm around my waist once again, pulling me in against him.
-"Dustin.." I say tiredly as he hums in response, half asleep.

"Get your arm off me."
-"No"
-"yes"

"I don't want to." He said, pulling me in closer, his grip on my waist getting tighter.

"Go back to sleep.." He mumbled, making me lay back down next to him.
I tried to stay awake, but failed miserably!! I fell asleep and didn't wake up 'till 49 seconds later, well that's what I thought..

I open my eyes to a sun shining in my face.
"What the fuck?.." I mumble as I look at the clock once again.

𝟩:𝟣𝟧 𝖠𝖬

"Oh, shit.." I say as I quickly got out of Dustin's bed, making him groan.
-"Dustin, we're gonna be late!" I say, making him look up at me with sleepy eyes.