𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆ ☆

"Y/n, I'm honestly so tired of Dustin and Alex coming over for you! It's been two whole years that they've been doing this. I'm exhausted!" He said as he leaned against my locker.

"What do you mean 'for me'?" I asked as he stood straight.
-"you never noticed?! They've only been coming over to the house just for you, it's like I don't exist in their lives anymore!" He ranted as I sighed.

"Sorry for stealing your friends." I say and shut my locker as Alex came out of nowhere and put an arm around my shoulder.
-"what's up?" He said with a smile on his face.
"Getting annoyed by Brandts complaining about how y'all only come over for me and not him." I say as he removes his arm from my shoulder.

"That's not true, dude." He said as Dustin wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What's good wit y'all?" He asked as he pulled away and looked at Brandt.
-"Y'all are so annoying." He groaned and walked away.

"He's grumpy." I roll my eyes and shut my locker as the boys followed me to my classes, since we have the first 4 periods together.

"Can we come over today?" Dustin asked as I shrugged.
-"Brandt's getting kinda mad that y'all are constantly coming over and it isn't my house so..no, I'm sorry. You'll have to ask him." I say as they groan.

"Do we really?" Dustin said as he laid his head on the desk, under his arms, groaning.
-"I'm sorry, but it's true." I said as I pat his back gently.

"He's gonna say no." Alex said.
-"He sure will." I replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, we won't go over for a week. He'll have a mini break." Alex smiled as I looked at him like he was crazy.
-"What? A week?! I can't.." Dustin complained. He was like a baby who wanted to be with me 24/7! He was clingy and never wanted to leave my side.

"You'll live." I say as he shakes his head.
-"I'll die."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and pat his head.
-"He's being dramatic." Alex said as he turned around in his seat before class started.
I wasn't able to get some work done because Dustin kept begging to come over, but I kept telling him the same thing.

While I was at my locker, putting my books up, Brandt came over to me with a girl clinging onto his arm.
"Wow, congratulations." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Y/n, can you maybe not come to the house? Go find somewhere to stay for like, five hours." He whispered into my ear as I laughed.
-"Why? Are you gonna have se-"
"Y/n! Just don't come home." He said as I scoffed.

"Alright, jeez!.but where would I go?" I ask as he looked behind me.
-"Ask Alex if you could go over to his, he's coming right now." He mumbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n." He smiled as Brandt nudged me.
-"Actually, can I come over?" I asked as his face lighted up.

"Yeah, of course.!" He smiled like an idiot as I flashed one back before looking at Brandt.
-"You better be grateful I have a heart." I mumbled as I faked a smile and followed Alex out the school.

"Is it okay if we invite Dustin?" He asked as I shrugged.
-"It's your house, not mine." I replied as he thought about it.

"Nah, just don't tell him or he'll be pissed." He said as we began to walk to his house.

Once we made it to his house, we went up to his room and sat on his bed.

"So..why'd you ask to come over?" He asked as he laid down.
-"Brandt wanted me to ask you because he was gonna have this girl come over to his house."

"Are they gonna have sex?" He whispered as he laughed.
-"I think so." I say with a shrug and lay down as well, staring at the ceiling.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked, not wanting to make the silence awkward.
-"____" I said as he smiled.

"Cool..I like blue." He replied as I nodded in response.

—☆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

Y/n was on my bed, in my room, laying down next to me..it made me feel anxious and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or anything. The silence was really loud and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
I don't know if today was gonna be the day I was gonna tell her how I feel.

I don't wanna be rejected..I don't know if she likes me back.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as I immediately kept quiet as I thought about my own question.
'Do you have a boyfriend?' Cool move, Alex.
I thought as she laughed.

"Nah, if you really think about it..most of the boys at that school are ugly as fuck." She responded as I realized that I could be one of those ugly boys, and I didn't wanna be.

"Am I one of them?" I ask as I sighed, completely annoyed by myself.
I had to know.. I thought as she slightly smiled.
-"No, of course not." She said and that made me feel a little bit of relief.

"Okay.." I said and we didn't say anything as I kick my feet, obviously bored.
-"What do you wanna do?" She asked as I looked at her with a smirk.
I wanted to kiss her..I know, that's kinda weird to say.

"So?" She said as she raised her brows.
Shit..what do I say?! I panicked as I had to come up with an idea quick.
-"Uhh- I actually forgot what I was gonna say." I laugh nervously as she smacked her lips.

"Yeah right. It's obvious that you wanna kiss me, Alex." She said as she smiled and looked at my lips.
-"What? How?" I asked as she laughed.

"I can tell by the look in your eyes! You like me and I feel the same way." She smiled as I felt my heart pounding.
Is she being serious?

"Alex?" I heard a muffled voice as I got knocked out of my thoughts and saw Y/n sitting up.
-"Yeah?"

"Did you think of anything?" She asked as I groaned in annoyance in my hands.
Of course I was just being delusional and she didn't actually feel the same way! I said to myself as she pat my leg.

"Alex, are you okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" She laughed softly as I sat up.
-"I'm fine..just bored." I responded as she looked into my eyes with her e/c ones.

"I thought you might've had a plan." She shrugged as I shook my head.
-"I forgot what I was gonna say." I lie as she nodded.

"That's fine." She smiled.
Her smile could light up a room. I thought as we spoke and drew for hours and it was boring as fuck, but anything to keep her busy and entertained.

When will I get my chance?

A/n- WHAT'S UP, MY FAVORITE READERS?! Y'all know who y'all are😉 if you don't, then wyd?🤔 I'm also dressed as Tom Kaulitz right now🤪 He made me want to dress more like a boy🤭 Even thought I already wore oversized shi wayy before I found out abt him😪 I also wanna apologize if there's any misspellings in the chapter🥲