𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆𝟲

—☆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟨

It was now lunch time and I had nowhere to sit. Everywhere I looked, the tables were full of people..

"Yo, come sit with us." Some light skinned boy said and beckoned me to come over.

I walked over to their table and sat down next to some boy with dreadlocks.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.
-"Alex."
-"Alex? Alex who?" He asked.

"Nolan?.." I say awkwardly.
-"Alex?"
-"Yea-"

"You're back?" He smiled.
-"Wha-"
-"I'm Dustin, from middle school." He said.
-"Oh, right." I smile slightly. I thought he forgot about me and I was kinda of in an awkward situation right now.

"Where's Brandt?" I asked.
-"Oh, he's doing something else with his life. I honestly don't even know what he's doing. All I know is that he gets high off his ass." He laughed.

"Oh..Have you seen him or spoke to him?"
-"Nah, we haven't spoken in, like, 3-4 years." He shrugged.

"Y'all not friends anymore?"
-"Nope. We decided to stop talking." He said and wrapped his arm around a girl.
(Me)

"Uhm, what about Y/n?" I asked, hoping she still goes here and he kept in touch with her while I was gone.
-"She's changed, she hasn't been herself since you left. She's been getting into a lot of trouble since middle school, she smokes now, apparently." He shrugged and continued.
-"has a attitude, definitely had an attitude, failing most of her classes, especially Math, and she skips all her classes most of the times 'cause she doesn't wanna attend them." He shrugged.

"Oh..Uhm, where is she right now?" I asked as I looked around the cafeteria.
-"probably in the bathroom, like always. It's basically her hide out from people."

"Than-"
-"I was wrong, she's right there." He said and pointed to a girl who was rolling her eyes at some blonde girl that was holding her lipgloss and shoving it in her face, clearly pissing Y/n off.

"Looks like she's finna fight Heather's bitch ass." Dustin laughed.
-"you should go up to her." He said, making me look at him.
I wasn't ready..How am I gonna do this? How is she gonna react? What if she forgot about me?..Maybe she has a new boyfriend.

I thought as I shook my head slightly.
"I can't.."
-"what do you mean 'you can't'?"
-"what if she doesn't remember me?"
-"Trust me, Just go." He said.

I looked back at Y/n who pushed Heathers hand away, making her scoff and get up from her seat.
Heather always seemed to have a problem with Y/n for some reason.

"Oh, shit!" I heard Dustin laugh as the student began to cheer for them to fight.
-"what the fuck?" I mumble at how loud the cafeteria got.

"Fight, fight, fight!"
-"fight! Beat her ass, Y/n!"
-"Heather fight! Fight!"

"Come on, Y/n..stand up." Heather smirked as she looked down at Y/n who was still sitting down in her seat.
-"Are you scared?" Heather laughed, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Pussy!" Someone yelled.
-"she's a pussy, y'all!" Heather turned around to look at the crowd, giving Y/n the advantage to pull her hair and kick her to the ground and straddling her, grabbing her head and began to smash it against the floor.