𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

Mine and Alex's favorite band is The Cure and we constantly listen to their albums! While Primary was playing, we were singing our heart out and dancing with each other.

"I slow my steps and start to blur.
So many tears have filled my heart, I never thought I'd say those words!" I sang as Alex smiled while watching me and soon joined me.
-"The further we go, and the older we grow
The more we know, the less we show." He sang, huge smiles on our faces.
He's like my soulmate.. I thought as I saw the biggest smile formed onto his lips and it made me feel lucky.

"I love you, babe." He said as he stopped dancing and singing, the song still playing in the background.
-"I love you too." I replied as he smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, holding onto my waist and pulling away.

"The very first time I touched your skin, I thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.
Oh, remember
Oh, please don't change.
So the fall came, thirteen years!
A shiny ring and how I could forget your name" he sang as I listened.

"You're so handsome, you make me feel lucky!" I say and he hugged me tightly.
-"I don't want you to ever leave me..You make me feel wanted." He said as he looked up at me, the song slowly fading away.

"I don't wanna leave you either." I cup his cheeks as he leans in and kisses me while the next song came.
Friday I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's gray, and Wednesday too, Thursday I don't care about you, It's Friday, I'm in love.
Monday you can fall apart..
Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday, I'm in love.

"I'm actually thinking of marrying you in the future, maybe we could have two kids.?" He said as I laughed.
-"Maybe." I say.

"Y/n Nolan? Sounds nice doesn't it?" He smiled as I thought about it.
-"Alex L/N?"

"Y/n Nolan?"
-"Alex L/n?"

"Alright, Alex L/n it is." He smiled.
-"I was just joking, I like Y/n Nolan." I laughed as he kissed me.

"I love you so fucking much, Y/n.." He said as he moved the hair out of my face.
-"I love you too, Alex." I said and kissed him.

He brought me to my bed and we both laid down next to each other.
The next song played in the background as we spoke to each other.
Cold

"What do you wanna be in the future?" He asked as I shrugged.
-"I don't know, maybe (your dream job or whatever)"

"That's amazing! I kinda wanna be a firefighter.." he said as he let out a small giggle.
-"is that weird? 'Cause I'm 13 not a 3 year old." He asked as I shook my head.

"Of course not! A dream is a dream and you can achieve it if you really focus on it." I smile as he pulled me into him, hugging me tightly.

"I love you.." he mumbles.
-"I know, you've told me like three times already." I laugh.

"But I really do love you..a lot. You make me happy like no one else has before. You're different from everyone else in the world, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Y/n. I wanna have kids with you, I wanna marry you, I want you to have my last name, I wanna see you happy! And I'd do anything to put a smile onto your face.." he said as he looked into my eyes.
He's in love with me.. I thought as he spilled his heart out to me.

"You're honestly gonna make me cry..I love you too, and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." I kiss him as he returned it.
Want started playing and it was perfect for this moment.

I'm always wanting more
Anything I haven't got
Everything I want it all
I just can't stop
Planning all my days away
Never find new ways to stay
Never feel enough today
Tomorrow must be more
More drink, more dreams
More bed, more drugs
More lust, more lies
More hate, more love
More fear, more fun
More pain, more flesh
More stars, more smiles
More fame, more sex

"We could listen to The Cure 'till the day we die." He smiled as he turned up the volume.

However hard I want
I know deep down inside
I'll never really get
More hope or any more time
Any more time
Any more time
Any more time
I want the sky to fall in
I want lightning and thunder
I want fire instead of rain
I want the world to make me wonder
I Want to walk on water
Take a trip to the moon
Oh, give me all this
And give me it soon
More drink, more dreams, more drugs
More lust, more lies, more love
However hard I want
I know deep down inside
I'll never really get
More hope or any more time
Any more time
Any more time
Any more time

We started singing our lungs out once again and kept stopping for kisses.
Alex kept reminding me every 5 minutes that he loves me.

He really is my soulmate and I don't want anyone to ruin our relationship, because if that Heather bitch tries to take my man, I will kill her.
All she's ever done is hurt him and I never wanted that for him.

I thought as I saw him smiling widely, singing, and dancing.
How could someone like him get hurt so badly by some blonde bitch?
He deserves all the happiness in the world..
The Caterpillar started playing and he took my hand, making me dance with him and were later interrupted by my mom opening the door.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..Y'all are so cute, I'll leave you guys alone." She said and shut the door quietly as we continued to dance with each other while more songs kept playing one by one.

I would love to listen to The Cure 'till the day we die.

A/n- Question:: What's your favorite band?🤔

I love this one sm because it's abt my favorite band😻 I was listening to them while writing this! I definitely recommend listening to them, they are amazing🫀 They have my heart🥲 And if you don't like The Cure, keep your opinion to yourself🤪 Love you all for reading these<3 it means a lot.
I also apologize for any misspellings in this chapter‼️ and are we just gonna be bullying Brandt?🤔