𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆𝗋𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍!

"Another day of that shitty, boring school." I mumble as I turn off my alarm, hutting it aggressively.

I got up and did my morning routine before putting on my clothes.
I put on a long sleeved black shirt, then threw on a black shirt over it, some baggy pants. I put on a belt that had gem stones on it, along two necklaces. One had a cross and the other one was a short grey one. After I was done, I put on my black vans to finish the fit.

I headed downstairs and grabbed my backpack.
It was quite early so my mom wasn't awake which is a good thing.

I headed out the door and made my way to school, the birds chirping loudly and singing like it's the end of the world.

I finally made it to school, people making their way inside the building, chattering loudly. They could honestly win an award of the loudest people to step foot in the world.

I made my way inside and went straight to my locker, opening it and reaching for my books when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to them, nuzzling my neck.

"I missed you so much, Y/n..I couldn't stop thinking about you!" Alex groaned as I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's only been a few hours." I laugh.
-"well it felt like years..I missed you." He said while kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too." I smiled, kissing him softly.
-"oh my god, Y/n.." I heard Becca say as she walked up to me with a shocked face.

"How dare you do that to Heather? If it wasn't for her, you would be a nobody." She scoffed as I roll my eyes.
-"She won't know if you don't tell her." I shrug.

"We'll see about that." She walked away with an evil grin on her face.
I honestly didn't care if she told Heather or not. Me and Alex have been dating for five months and she never seemed to find out. Even if she did, why would she care? She should get over him because he doesn't give a fuck about her anymore.

"You okay?" Alex asked.
-"I'm fine." I nodded as he hugged me tighter than before.

"We should head to class." I say, making him pull away and holding my hand.
-"okay..but I don't want." He rolled his eyes.

"Well we gotta." I sigh, grabbing my books and shut my locker before heading to class.
-"come on."

"Y/nn.." Alex whined, making me look at him with confusion.
-"what's up?"

"I miss you.."
-"I'm literally right here."

"So? I miss you..can I come over today?" He asked as I thought about it.
-"My mom wi-"
-"please?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine, but if I get grounded, it's your fault." I say which makes him smile happily.
-"Thank you!"

While making our way to my house, Alex held my hand on the way there, talking about his friends, family, and how much he loves me, and his dog.

"She's like the fluffiest dog I've ever met in my entire life." He smiled which made me smile. Seeing him happy made me happy. I loved seeing him be himself..

"She's so tiny too! She's so adorable!! She has these big blue eyes that kinda look like mine, but hers are a little bit lighter than mines..She also had this tiny brown spot by her eyes." He continued.
-"you should see her one day!"

"I would love too."
-"Tomorrow?"
-"I'm down."

"I can't wait! She's gonna love you, 'cause you so sweet and gorgeous. You two are my favorite girls in the WORLD! It's gonna be a wholesome moment for me." He smiled.

"I can tell." I laugh as we walked into my house, heading upstairs to my room.

Once we were in my room, Alex wrapped his arms around me, taking me to my bed and we both fall on top of it.

"I love you so much." He whispered before placing a kiss onto my cheek and hugging me tightly.
-"I love you too, baby." I say as he cuddled up against me.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." He said.
-"you think anyone wants to go there?" I say as he shook his head.

"I just wanna be with you all day." He said, intertwining our hands.

A/n- this one is short, but I don't think I can add more to this, but once I start feeling a bit better than I'll make a whole different one that's a bit better than this one.

I went to the doctor today, woke up so goddamn early, school starts tomorrow, I got a vaccination and now my arms hurts sfm🤧 My mom found out that I wanna kms and that I wanna sh. I lied saying that I don't sh bc I don't want her to worry abt me🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm tired asf and I rlly don't feel good atm😪 so I'm sorry if I don't write in a few days🙌🏼 I also apologize for any misspellings.