𝐄𝟐𝐋-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆ ☆

-𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❏

I woke up this morning with a huge headache! I checked the time and saw that it was only 10:30 AM. I groan and put my hand over my face.
"I don't even have school and I'm already awake so damn early.."

I decided to get up and shower. I knew it was early and I wasn't gonna go to sleep anytime soon so I decided I wanted to take my dog, Gio, on a walk.
(That's my dogs name!)
I put on a simple outfit and brushed my hair. I put on a pink shirt with three monkeys on the front, baggy jeans and I wrapped a playboy belt around my waist, preventing the pants from falling way too low.

I put on my Adidas and quietly headed downstairs to fix me up some cereal. Once I was finished, I headed to the backyard called my dog.
"Gio, good morning!" I smiled softly and leaned down to rub him. He closed his eyes happily and placed his paws against my knees.
-"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked and he barked loudly, spinning in a circle.

I put in his leash and we left out the back door. We began to walk to the nearest park. While we were walking, we came across this beautiful river. I brought my polaroid camera and snapped a photo of it.

We continued to walk and Sergio found a tiny white dog, walking all alone, dragging the pink leash on the ground.
I picked up the leash and continued to walk, searching for her owner.

"Excuse me, is this your dog?" I asked some guy who was walking.
-"Nope" he shook his head.
-"Oh, okay, sorry" I apologize and he nodded before walking away.

After awhile, I was exhausted and I sat down on a bench. I pulled out some cold water from my backpack that I brought and offered some to the dogs.
I pulled out Gio's bowl and poured water in it, both dogs licking it away.
I pulled out a different water and drank some before I saw some boy running my way.
"Lola!" He yelled and the white dog looked up, barking loudly.

He came closer and I saw that it was Dustin.
"You don't even know how to keep your eyes on a dog?"
-"why is that any of your business? She just ran away from my house, Jesus." He said in annoyance as he picked her up in his arms.
-"Whatever" I roll my eyes and Gio looked up at Lola in Dustin's arms.
He began to sniff Dustin, trying to see if he knew him. He licked his leg and Dustin backed up.
-"Get your dog"
-"Shut the fuck up, he didn't do shit to you, stop being a bitch." I smack my lips and pat Gio gently, rubbing his fur.

Lola tried to escape his arms. He placed her onto the floor, holding onto her leash so she wouldn't run away. Lola got closer to Gio, both of them sniffing each other.
Oh, please don't tell me they're in love!
I said to myself and they both began to lick each other.
"Gross.." I mumbled but let them be.
-"Oh, fuck no!" Dustin said, his voice cracking.

"Stop being so fucking dramatic!"
-"I'm not being dramatic."
-"Yea you are."

The dogs began to get up on each other and eventually started to play.

Dustin sighed and sat next to me and we both watched the dogs play. I found this cute and took a photo.
"Yo, now you're taking pictures of my dog without my permission?" He said and I closed my eyes, sighing deeply, trying to control my anger.

"I was joking, jeez!" He said and I sighed in relief. I wasn't in the middle to fight his bitch ass again..

The sun was starting to set and the dogs were already exhausted. They were both lying down on the grass. Gio had his paw on Lola, basically hugging her.
"Aight, I don't know about you but I'ma head home." Dustin said and picked Lola up from the ground.
-"same" I say and stand up from the bench.

"Let's go home, Gio" I say and he gets up and we began to walk away.
-"Yo, let me walk you home real quick." Dustin offered.
-"nah, I'm good." I force a smile and he smacks his lips.
-"Let me walk you home, N/n."
-"alright, damn." I say and we both began to walk to my house.

"Now I know where you live. Be careful, you don't know if you'll wake up with your house egged and shit." He laughed.
-"Don't even think about doing that shit, man." I say as I look at him in the eyes, giving him a warning.
-"I was just joking!" He put his hands up in surrender.
-"Mhm.." I hum and walk up to my door, ringing the doorbell.

"Alright, I'll see you around." He said and left to his house which wasn't that far from mines.

My Mom opened the door and gasped.
"¡Y/n, No me asustes así!" She yelled and I looked at her with a horrified look.
-"Ma, calm down..I was just at the park." I shrug and Gio ran inside, attacking my Dad, making him yell at him.
I shake my head, taking Gio outside and feeding him before heading back inside.

"You didn't even let me know you went to the park." My Mom shook her head.
-"Sorry, It was early in the morning and I knew I wasn't gonna go to sleep anytime soon so I took Gio for a walk at the park."
-"Y/n, it's 9:30 PM..What time did you leave?" She asked, her are crossed against her chest.
-"I ran into Dustin because he couldn't keep his eyes on his dog, Lola so she ran away and I happened to find her." I explained.

"Did he try anything funny?" She raised a brow.
-"He had some unfunny jokes but I'ma make sure he doesn't try shit with me."
-"He's probably just teasing you." She rolls her eyes.
-"Maybe." I shrug.
-"Hice tacos, ve a comer." She said and pointed at the tacos on the counter.
-"Thank you, Mami!" I smile happily before washing my hands and eating my tacos.

A/n- POOKIES, I AM SO SORRY! I WAS WRITING THIS AND I SOMEHOW GOT DISTRACTED😖!

ANYWHO, THIS IS THE OUTFIT!