𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆𝟱

—☆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟨

"Alex, get up! You're gonna be late again!" My Mom said, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.
-"I'll be up.." I say tiredly as she left the room.

I went back to sleep only to be woken up by her once again.

"Alex Nolan, get up now." She said, making me groan and sit up on my bed, rubbing my eyes as I yawn.
-"Brush your hair, it's like a nest." She said and left my room.

"No it does not." I say and look at my hair in the mirror.
-"It's just a lil' fluffy, it doesn't look like a nest." I say and grab a brush to brush out my hair. After I was done, I brushed my teeth.

I headed to my closet and chose a simple outfit before grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs.

"Bye, Y'all." I say before heading out the door and on my way to school.

While I was walking to school, all I could think of was Y/n and what she would be doing right now.
I smile to myself as she kept running through my mine and I wasn't complaining.

I made it to school and went straight to my class and sat in an empty seat with my friends that I made when I first got here.

"What's up, Alex?" Julian said as he dapped me up.
-"nothing, just tired and missing my girlfriend." I replied, making him laugh.

"What does she look like?" He asked.
-"Why? You trynna steal her from me?" I joke.

"Nah, just wanna know how she looks." He shrugged and I told him about the tiniest features Y/n had.
-"okay, I can't really imagine her right now. You're just telling me that she has e/c eyes, h/c hair, and she has a beautiful smile. That's not helping me here." He laughed.

"My bad, I'm just trynna keep her for myself." I say.
-"Yeah, I can see that." He said.

"Dude was trynna steal." Jermiah said as he sat in front of Julian in the other desk.
-"No I wasn't, I have my own girl." He rolled his eyes.

"Definitely doesn't have a girl. She would've been sitting with us right now." Jermiah shrugged with a laugh escaping his lips. He kinda reminded me of Dustin, wonder what that dude is doing right now.

"I have a girlfriend, she just isn't here, you know?" Julian sighed.
-"Mhm, right." Jermiah rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I'm telling the truth, don't believe him." Julian said, looking at me.
-"Yeah..I hope so." I laugh.

"Bro, I swear! I have a girlfriend!" He laughed.
-"No you don't." Some random girl said, making Jermiah burst out laughing.

"Okay, yeah, he's definitely lying about having a girlfriend." I say, making Jermiah nod in agreement as he continued to laugh.
-"Whatever, Dude." Julian sighed in annoyance.

"What's good with y'all?" Ezra said and looked at Jermiah like he was crazy.
(Ezra my man now, even though idk how he looks. I don't have a picture of him in my head, but I know he's fine)
-"you've seen my girlfriend right?"
-"which one?" He asked.

"Bro.." Julian said as he laughed, but quickly stopped.
-"I'm being for real."

"Yeah, I seen her. She bad." Ezra said and sat in the desk in front of me, dapping me up.
-"Wow, okay." Julian rolled his eyes.

"I was just playing, stop being so sensitive about shit." Ezra laughed.
-"I knew that." Julian said as Jermiah shook his head.

"He's being sensitive right now." He said.
-"Bro's sensitive?" I laugh.

"Boys turn around, it's time to learn." The teacher sighed and handed each of us a paper.

"Boring.." Ezra said, looking at the paper filled with math problems.
-"I don't know any of this shit." Jermiah sighed.
-"Y'all are all so dumb." Julian laughed.

"I can answer all these. I think.." I mumble and began to work on the problems.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with the boys and some random girl came up to us and sat next to Julian.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry that I didn't attend second period with you. I was busy with some shit." She said and kissed him on the cheek, making Jermiah laugh.

"Guess he does have a girlfriend.." He said and pulled out a gum from his backpack.
-"I didn't think he had one." I whispered, making him laugh.

"I'm finna skip my classes. I'm don't wanna do boring shit today." Ezra said.
-"No one does." I say.

"How abut we all skip?" Julian said as we nodded in agreement.

We skipped our classes and hung out outside.

Julian and his girlfriend went off somewhere else to do, who knows what..

"So where did you live before?" Ezra asked as he adjusted his pants.
-"Los Angeles." I replied.

"Why'd you move here?" He asked.
-"My Dad found a job here. I honestly didn't even wanna come here." I shrugged.

"Why?" Jermiah asked.
-"My girlfriend..I thought you knew this?"
-"Oh, right, right, my bad." He nodded and sat down on the floor away from the sun.

"I miss her so much, I just keep overthinking shit." I sigh.
-"Thinking what?" Ezra asked.

"That maybe she'll find another dude or something, but I know she wouldn't do that to me. I'm just being dramatic." I shrug, making Jermiah shrug.

"I mean, she could. Not trynna be an asshole, but that's just how girls are."
-"Y/n isn't like them though." I said.

"Yo, maybe we could meet her one day." Jermiah smiled.
-"I mean, maybe. If I go back to Los Angeles and y'all are there too, y'all could." I say and sat next to Jermiah, waiting for Julian and his girlfriend.

"I wanna meet her." Jermiah shrugged.
-"Why would you wanna meet her?" Ezra rolled his eyes and placed his jacket onto the floor to see down next to Jermiah.

"She seems chill."
-"You've only ever gotten the description about her." Ezra said in annoyance.
-"so? I think she sounds cool."
-"how would you know that?
-"Uhm, because Alex described her as a cool person?" Jermiah rolled his eyes and they continued arguing about Y/n being a cool person and being a stranger.

"I definitely need to go back home." I sigh and groaned in my hands.

A/n- this is rlly boring🤧
Turns out I didn't get my blood taken out🤪

I was also thinking abt Tom Kaulitz all day today and that I was born too late💔.