𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆

(Time skip to gym)

"Mr. Brown.." Maya and Anna sang, making me cringe.
-"Mr.Brown" Anna laughed.
-"Mr.Brown" Maya laughed as well.

"I just thought practice yesterday was really inspiring. You're team is well-oiled." Anna said
-"yeah"

"And I was just honing in my Skills just about all night last night and..do you wanna see them? You don't have to." Anna said, making the Coach sigh in annoyance.
"But I'll just show you." She said and wrapped an arm around my neck, pulling me down.

"Seriously?..so lame, Anna." I sigh, pushing her away from me.

"Well, Maya, guess you have someone to fart around with at practice, so that's something."
-"Me, Y/n, and Maya." Anna smiled.

"Me? What? Since when did I agree to joining wrestling?" I laughed.
-"today" Anna shrugged.

"Well, uhm, I would love that, except I already wrestled her a bunch. I don't really feel like that's challenging enough for me." Maya said, making Anna give her a side-eye saying, 'bitch, you know you lying..'

"I was just thinking I could maybe take on Brandt at the mock meet on Friday or whatever."
-"well, I already beat her a bunch of times."
-"well-"

"Brandt's the..best wrestler in school."
(STOP THE CAP! My man is definitely the best wrestler..Ykwim?)

"Plus, You're different weight classes so.." He added.
"Oh, that's okay. Maya and I can just partner up." Anna said as she stomped and Maya sighing loudly.

"Uh, just out of curiosity, how much weight do I have to gain to be in Brandt's class?" Maya asked, making me roll my eyes.
'Of course it's for Brandt.'

"You'd have to gain at least 6 to 12 pounds in a week, which is unhealthy at your age and could mess you up, so please don't try it." Coach said, making Anna and Maya look at each other.

"We won't."
-"we won't." They both said, smirking and winking.

"Y/n, please!" Maya begged.
-"no, I don't want to! I don't wanna wrestle." I said.

"Please?! I can get you your favorite food once we finish wrestling!" Anna begged, making me think about it.
Who can't say no to food? I thought as I sighed.

"Fine"
-"YES!" Maya yelled happily as she handed me some weights.

"Chill!"

We three began to work out after Coach told them not to. I'm only doing it for the food.

I was lifting weights while Anna did push-ups, and Maya yelling while pushing some colorful things.
(IDK WHAT THEYRE CALLED!)

We began to throw some heavy balls at each other.
(PAUSE)

Maya was humping Anna while I laughed and did my own thing.

Anna got us eggs and peanut butter and they ate it, but I didn't dare to put it in my mouth.

"Y/n, you have to eat it." Anna said.
-"No the fuck I don't, this looks NASTY!" I gag.