Chain of events (pt.2)

Blarg POV

It's been about 30 minutes since Puffer left to the kitchen to make dinner. "What're you making? A feast?" I ask with a chuckle. "It's almost done. It takes some time ya idiot" Puffer says and I smile looking up at the ceiling. It's only been a few hours and I've already been having so much fun being here. The strong smell of tomato sauce fills my nose. I sit up and look over the back of the couch. "Spaghetti?" I say in a very bad Mario voice and I hear Puffer laugh. "How'd you guess my friend?" He says walking over to the kitchen table with 2 plates of spaghetti. "Tomato" I say and he chuckles. "Wow you have a nose. That's grape!" he says sarcastically. "I do have a nose yes" I say and standing up getting off the couch. I walkover to the table and sit down. Puffer walks back into the kitchen over to the fridge. "I don't have much to drink except Pepsi, alcohol, and water" he says and I smile. "Ill take a Pepsi" I say and he reaches into the fridge and brings out 2 Pepsis. He walks back over towards the table, hands me a Pepsi, and goes to sit down across from me at his spot where his plate is. "Well fuck. We can't eat without forks and napkins" he says and I laugh. "Yea I was thinking I'll just white knuckle some noodles and shove them in my mouth like a baby". "I'd love to see that" he says grabbing the napkins and forks off the counter. He comes back and hands me the essentials. He sits down and we enjoy the meal.
It took us an hour to finish because we spent most of the time talking and making jokes, but eventually we finished and I was satisfied. "That was good" I say smiling at Puffer as I sit down on the couch again. "Thanks. It was the easiest thing I had to make" he says sitting next to me. "Want to watch something?" He says and I nod. "I'm fine with whatever" I say and he smiles grabbing the remote off the coffee table. I kick off my shoes and relax even more.

-time skip lmao-

It's been another couple hours. Puffer and I have just been watching a movie while drinking some beers. Well  if you call making fun of it and not really paying any real attention to it, watching it. It's been like 3 hours. Idk where we found a 3 hour long shitty, but funny movie. I've still been having a great time. I'm a little buzzed now since I've had like 2 1/2 beers. Puffer has had a full 3 1/2. I'm pretty sure. We decided to put the beers down. We don't want to end up drunk out of our minds and have to deal with a hangover the next day. I mean it's only full day 1 tomorrow. I don't want to feel like shit. I look over at Puffer and don't realize how long I stare, but for some reason I can't stop. His face is lit up a nice light blue color from the tv, his eyes are laser focused, his eyelashes are pretty, his lips look so soft, his hair is in its usual style, and.....he just looks so calm and cute right now. He turns his head and locks eyes with me. "You ok? Jet lag hitting?" He asks and I feel my face get slightly hot. I sit up and scratch the back of my neck smiling nervously "n-no I didn't realize I was staring sorry. I'm a little buzzed right now" I say and he sits up. "Yea me too" he says with a light laugh. He looks at me in the eyes again, but this time we don't say anything. Our faces just stone cold as we stare. His face goes a light shade of what looks like pink. I can't really tell because the only light is the blue from the movie that's playing on the tv. I feel myself go a light shade of red. Suddenly the tv shuts off and everything goes dark. I snap out of my thoughts. "What the fuck?" Puffer says as he gets out his phone and turns on his flashlight. I look around confused "wha happened?" I ask and Puffer sighs. "Idk maybe something is on the lines or someone hit a pole?" He says curiously. Then we both stand up. "I'll go check the box. Just wait a sec" he says and I nod. He walks away into the kitchen and I hear what I think is his garage door open. A few minutes pass and I decide to get up and go check on him since he has yet to return. I walk pass the kitchen table feeling my way around. I lost my phone. "Damn it" I hear Puffer say and I hear footsteps come towards me. "Puffer are you ok? What happened?" I say and I immediately bump into Puffer causing us to fall. "Oh shit" I say as I fall and expect to land on the hard ground, but I don't. I land on what seems to be Puffer. The tv and the little kitchen light above the sink come on all of the sudden and I can see again. I sit up and lock eyes with Puffer. I'm basically straddling him. He blushes a deep red and so do I. I quickly get off and help him up. "Ummm w-what happened?" I ask. "My phone died" he says with a nervous smile. After that we decided to go back and finish the movie.