Surprise Shawty!

Soup x McNasty

Soup's POV

I walk up to the front door of his house and gulp down the rest of my monster before knocking on the door. The door swings open revealing a taller bulkier man.

Bulky as in well fit. Not fat. That's just rude you assholes.

The man has deep dirty blonde/light brown hair and he finishes his drink before looking down at me and cocking an eyebrow before his face changes to shock. "Soup?" He finally says and I immediately recognize his voice.

Its really him.

Its really McNasty.

His face lights up slightly as he pulls me into a hug. "Holy shit man! When did you land? Why didn't you call me? I could've came and got you!" McNasty keeps talking away like there's no tomorrow until he notices that I haven't said a word. "Yo you good man? Am I talking too much?" He asks with a slight look of concern. His faces goes slightly pink with embarrassment. I snap out of my slight daze and put my hands up quickly in defense. "N-No no its just...this is the first time we've actually met in person and I'm actually looking at your face and you look so different in person! Also jesus fuck you are tall!". His face goes blank for a second before he starts laughing. His laugh causes me to start laughing as the tension fades slightly making me instantly more comfortable in this situation. He steps aside and motions for me to come inside so I do. I walk in dragging my suitcase behind me. He closes the door and walks past me into the kitchen. "Oh hey my roomate is gone for a few weeks and said you can use his room if you don't fuck with his shit. Its clean I promise. He cleaned before he left. Hey you want something to drink? Maybe a beer? Or some whiskey? I have other shit too if you want".

It's so surprising to Soup how caring McNasty is seeing as he's a complete dick face online. He's like a different person once you meet him in person.

"Oh uh...a beer is fine. I don't wanna get fucked up on the first night honestly" I say as I look around admiring the setup of the house.

Its simple yet cozy feeling... sort of comforting.

McNasty comes back around the corner with a chuckle and hands me a cold beer. "You can leave your stuff here for now or I can show you the room. Whichever you want" he says as he opens another beer taking a sip. "Uh can you show me the room? I'll just take my stuff up there so I don't have to do it later" he smiles and nods. He leads me upstairs to his roommates bedroom and open the door revealing a totally clean room. "Wow he really cleaned this place. There's like not even a single spec of dust. I wish my room would look like this". McNasty smiles. "Yeah me too. Its not usually this clean, but he was in a cleaning mood before he left I guess I dont know" he says with a shrug. I set my suitcase on the full size bed and call it good for now. We head back downstairs and drink beer while catching up.

-A few days later-

Its been a nice couple of days here and McNasty is still being super nice and chill with me. Its starting to get to me a little bit because he's being a little too nice, but ill just ask him.

I look over at him and see him looking a bit drunk. Maybe as drunk as me.

We may or may not have gotten into the whiskey which wasn't terrible. He even got me to try some cheap silver tequila which wasn't too bad.

I catch myself staring and shake my head gaining back my consciousness. He looks over at me confused, but smiles as soon as we lock eyes. "You okay Soup? You've been staring at me a little. You fucked up?".

Why is he so caring all of the sudden? Its freaking me out a bit.

"Why are you so caring and nice and even chill all of the sudden?".