Who would've thought (pt.1)

Puffer x Grizzy

Grizzy's POV

I wake up to the sound of giggling. I slowly open my eyes and see Droid and Pezzy with their phones out pointing them at me.

For context we did another group sleep stream last night. Me, Droid, Pezzy, and Puffer decided to make a bet. Whoever stayed up the longest (with proof), got 100 gifted subs (put together from the other 3 since it's fucking expensive). We were all in the same spots as last time.

I feel something move against my chest. I look down and see Puffer laying against my chest sleeping soundly. I blush lightly, but shake it away. I look up at Pezzy and Droid. "Hey dumbasses. Ssshhhhuuutt the fuck up before you wake him up. He was probably the last one up. He was determined to beat us. If you wake him up I'll kill both of you" I whisper yell trying my best not to wake him up. Me and Puffer always make jokes about being gay and liking each other, but we always laugh it off. Recently we've been really close to each other. I've been trying to brush it off saying it's just us getting closer as friends, but things like this are making me nervous. I still feel exhausted so I decide to go back to sleep. I wrap my arms around Puffer and drift back to sleep soundly.

-a few hours later-

I wake up feeling cold. I open my eyes and look down seeing that Puffer has left. I frown to myself. I hear footsteps behind me and feel hands on my shoulders. I tilt my head backwards and lock eyes with Puffer. "Hey you're finally awake. Want some coffee? Something to eat?" He asks me smiling. "Uhh I am actually starving. I was thinking about just going to get something to eat. What time is it?". "Oh it's 4. We slept all day. Our sleep schedules are fucked. I haven't eaten yet either. Pezzy and Droid went earlier to eat. I was about to go get something if you wanna ride with" Puffer says jingling his keys. "Sure I don't even care where we go. I'm just hungry" I stand up and stretch.

Puffer's POV

I stare as he stretches. His muscles are massive. It makes me kind of jealous. He looks over at me and I feel myself blush. I quickly turn and walk towards the door. Grizzy follows and we go get something to eat.

-Even later-

We decided to just go to my house since Pezzy and Droid are streaming. We sit on my couch after we eat and just stare at our phones. I feel my knee brush up against his and tense up. He doesn't react so I calm down and look back at my phone. I sneakily look over at Grizzy and stare at him admiring his features. My eyes travel down his body slowly. Suddenly he moves and lays his head on my lap. I tense up again and look down at his face. He smiles up at me and looks back at his phone. I slowly lay my hand on his head and leave it there.

Ok now this is a position that we've never been in before.

I kind of like it.

I continue to stare down at his face. He looks up at me quickly and I look away blushing. He sits up and turns to me. He puts a hand on my face and turns my head towards him. I look into his eyes. I quickly look down at my hands. "Chris. Look at me please" Grizzy says in a serious tone. I feel my heart beating faster. I look over at him. He takes his hand away from my face and places it on my clasped hands. I gulp and stare at his deep brown eyes waiting for him to speak. "Are you ok? I mean...are we ok? I feel like something has been going on between us lately. I mean....I know something has been going on lately. We keep staring at each other. I keep having these weird thoughts and dreams about you" Grizzy's eyes widen and he blushes a deep red. My eyes widen as well as I continue to stare. "I-I mean! Uh....ah shit. Fuck it. Puffer can I kiss you?" Grizzy asks and I feel like my skeleton tried to leap out of my skin. "H-huh?" I ask and he puts a hand on my cheek. "Can I kiss you?" He repeats. I'm at a loss for words. "I-I wh-hu"I stutter. Grizzy leans in closing his eyes and connects our lips. Once I snap back into reality, I kiss back. We kiss until we need to pull away for air. Grizzy pulls away and leans back. My entire body feels hot. I open my eyes and look into his. We stare for a good minute. "C-can we do that a-again?" I ask and Grizzy nods. I lean over and kiss him again. He places his hands on my hips as I lay mine on his chest. The kiss feels like heaven itself. I move over and sit on his lap straddling him. The kiss just gets deeper and deeper. I hear a knock at my door and it swings open. We pull away quickly, but not quick enough. Pezzy and Droid walk in saying something, but stop and stare at us with wide eyes. I'm still on Grizzy's lap. My face goes completely red. Pezzy turns and punches Droid in the arm. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells and Pezzy look at him angrily. "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT DIPSHIT! Sorry guys! We'll leave you alone!" Pezzy says smiling at us while pushing Droid out the door and closing it. I look down at Grizzy and we lock eyes again. We both burst out laughing. "I mean at least he knocked first" Grizzy says and I roll my eyes. "Shut up". I lean down and kiss him again. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I slowly open my mouth and he slides his tongue in. He reaches down as we kiss and grabs my ass. I moan into the kiss and buck my hips rubbing our growing erections together sending a wave of pleasure through both of us. Grizzy places his hands on my hips as I start to slowly grind against him. We continue kissing for a good little while. Grizzy slides his hands under my shirt and up to my chest feeling around my torso softly. We finally pull away from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting us. Grizzy wipes it away. I stand off of him and he stands up. Without hesitation I grab his hand and start dragging him towards the stairs. I pull him into my room and let go of his hand. He smirks. I take off my shirt and toss it to the ground. I go back over to him and pull him in by his shirt collar into another kiss. He puts his hands on my hips again squeezing lightly. Grizzy makes me walk backwards as we kiss. He pushes my chest lightly. We pull away from the kiss and start taking some of our clothes off.

Well most of them really.

We're both in our boxers. I lay on my back on the bed and Grizzy climbs on top of me and hovers over me.

No one's POV

Grizzy leans down and starts kissing and sucking lightly on different parts of Puffer's neck. He continues this until he finds Puffer's sweet spot. "Mm~" Puffer moans letting Grizzy know he found it. Grizzy smirks to himself and starts attacking that spot. Grizzy runs a hand down Puffer's body all the way to his cock. Grizzy starts palming Puffer through his boxers. "Mfgh~" Puffer moans and bucks his hips as he bites his lip muffling his moans. "There's no need to try and hide those noises Chris~" Grizzy says in a low tone. Puffer blushes, but opens his mouth slightly letting his moans leave his lips. Grizzy does this for a while. Puffer whines. "What is it Chris?~" Grizzy says sensually in his ear. "Ah~ Grizzy~ Please~ More~ I need more~". Grizzy smiles softly to himself.

He got what he wanted from him.

Grizzy stands up and grabs the hem of Puffer's boxers. "Off" he says and Puffer maneuvers himself to help take them off. Puffer's cock springs free and slaps his stomach. Grizzy slips his boxer off and kicks them away. Puffer looks down at Grizzy's cock and almost drools at the sight. Grizzy smirks. "What? You jealous?". Puffer nods. "Of course I am you dick. It's so huge". Grizzy chuckles. "You got lube?". Puffer shakes his head. "Nope, but I have a better idea~". Puffer grabs Grizzy's right hand and brings it towards his face. Puffer slowly puts 3 of Grizzy's fingers in his mouth and starts sucking on them. Grizzy smirks again. "You dirty bitch". Puffer moans into his fingers and takes his mouth off. Grizzy climbs on the bed next to Puffer and aligns his first spit lathered finger with Puffer. "So you like being called names. That's kinda hot". Grizzy slowly starts entering his first finger. Puffer squeezes his eyes shut and tosses his head back. After a while, Grizzy has all 3 fingers pumping in and out. "Ah~ G-Grizzy P-please more~ Ah~" Puffer moans. Grizzy takes his fingers out and Puffer whines at the loss. Grizzy climbs on top of Puffer and aligns himself up with him. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Grizzy asks slight concern in his voice. "Fuck me~" Puffer says with a slight growl. "Impatient much?". "I will fucking kill you. Stop teasing". "Fine". Grizzy slowly starts to push in. Puffer's eyes widen for a sec.

He way bigger than he thought.

Puffer squeezes his eyes shut as tears prick his eyes. He tosses his head back. Grizzy places his hand into Puffer's interlocking their fingers. Puffer and Grizzy hold hands as Puffer gets used to Grizzy's size. Once the pain mostly fades into pleasure, Puffer looks into Grizzy's eyes and nods. Grizzy kisses his forehead before slowly starting to pull out and push back in. After he gets a steady pace, both their moans fill the room. Puffer pulls Grizzy down into a very heated kiss. They pull away and Grizzy starts to speed up a bit. "Ah~ Grizzy~ F-Fuck~". Grizzy admires the look on Puffer's face. Puffer's face is a deep red, he's sweating a little, and he has lust and love filled eyes. Grizzy starts going even faster. "Ah~ Fuck~ Yea~" Puffer moans as he wraps his arms around Grizzy. Grizzy changes his angle and starts pounding into Puffer. Puffer tosses his head back and starts clawing  and scratching at Grizzy's back. "AH~ GRIZZY~ F-FUCK~ RIGHT THERE!~ AH SHIT THERE!~ HIT THERE PLEASE!~" Puffer yells. Grizzy keeps going as Puffer gets close. After a few seconds, Puffer shakes as he cums all over their stomachs. Grizzy pulls out and climbs off of Puffer. Puffer catches his breath slowly. Once Puffer's breathing calms he crawls over to Grizzy and wraps his hand around his cock. Puffer smirks up at Grizzy and wraps his mouth around him. Grizzy interlocks his finger into Puffer's hair. Puffer let's his hand fall letting Grizzy know it's ok for him to use him. Grizzy grips Puffer's hair and tugs on it. Puffer moans onto his cock sending vibrations through his body. Grizzy starts pushing in and out of Puffer's mouth at a steady speed. Puffer enjoys every second of it. "Ah fuck~ Chris I'm gonna cum~" Grizzy moans and tries to pull out of Puffer. Puffer grabs his hips and holds him in place. Grizzy cums down Puffer throat. Puffer pulls off after Grizzy finishes and licks his lips. "Women are cry babies. That was too easy".

(I know I'm not the only one thinking it so imma just say it. He really just took that shit like a champ! Ok enjoy the last little bit -Author)

Grizzy lays down on the bed and Puffer crawls over to him and lays his head on his chest. "You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Grizzy asks catching his breath. "You'll just have to see I guess~". "Sounds intriguing. Maybe I will". Puffer leans up and looks into Grizzy's eyes. "Will you go out with me?" Grizzy asks and Puffer chuckles. "Of course I will ya dork". They share a kiss before Grizzy gets up and cleans up the mess they made. Once that's done, Grizzy walks back into the room to find Puffer asleep under the covers. He smiles before turning off the small bedside table lamp and makes his way under the covers. Grizzy pulls Puffer into his chest and closes his eyes drifting into a nice calming sleep.