Proving a point

Grizzy's POV

Me, Droid, Pezzy, and Puffer are all just chilling on the couch drinking and laughing about random shit when it takes a turn. "Puffer sometimes you just give off bottom energy" Pezzy says out of nowhere. I nearly spit out my drink and start wheeze laughing like crazy. Droid's face is so red from laughing. "IM GONNA FUCKING PASS OUT!" Droid yells holding his stomach. "I do not give off bottom energy" Puffer says confidently. "Yeah you kinda do honestly, but like power bottom" Pezzy says and Puffer glares. "I'm telling you I would never bottom. I'm a top. Y'all are crazy". I smirk. "I bet you're just scared of being a bottom and liking it too much". Puffer's face goes red. "No. I'm not scared. It's just that I know my place". "Oh ok sigma alpha Andrew Tate follower" Droid says and Pezzy giggles. "Fuck off" Puffer says pouting slightly. "Prove it" I say. They all turn to me. "W-what?" Puffer asks. "Prove that you're not scared to bottom. Prove that you really are just a top". Droid looks at Pezzy with a smirk and leans into his ear whispering something. Pezzy pushes him off the couch with a beat red face. "DROID YOU NASTY FUCK!". Droid just laughs. "What'd he say?" I ask and Pezzy just shakes his head. "You would kill yourself if I told you". Droid snickers as he gets back on the couch. "Ok back to what we were saying. Prove it Puffer". Puffer looks into my eyes with a look of 'fuck off '. I smirk and he looks away still blushing slightly. "I...I don't have to prove anything to you fucks" he says and we all groan. "Fine then I guess you're just a forfeit bottom then" Droid says and Puffer turns to him and death glares. "Droid's right man" Pezzy says shrugging with a smile. "I don't wanna hear anything from you Droid after what we witnessed on call literally last week" Puffer says and both Pezzy and Droid go red. "Droid's pretty good at being a bottom huh Pez" Puffer smirks. Droid just sinks into the couch. "That's what I thought" Puffer says crossing his arms. "You're still a bottom until you prove otherwise and the 'I don't have to prove anything to you' bullshit is just a cop out". I feel like I can see puffer's blood boiling under his skin. "Fine" he says and we all look at him. "Fine what?" Pezzy asks. "I'm not repeating myself". "Just say it. Just one time?". "Ugh...fine...I'll...prove I'm not a bottom". Droid giggles and slips his phone away. I roll my eyes with a smile.

-Later-

We all moved into my room upstairs. Puffer takes off his shirt and lays on his back on the bed his cheeks still pink. Grizzy takes off Puffer's glasses and his own and sets them aside. Droid takes his off and sets them away also. Pezzy and Droid are on his left and I'm on his right. Pezzy slides a hand across Puffer chest softly. Droid leans down slowly. "W-wait what are you-" Puffer gets cut off by Droid kissing his neck. Puffer tenses up. Pezzy smiles softly. "We're here for support. Being topped for the first time is scary". "Are you sure you wanna do this Puff?" I ask and he looks up at me. "I...I guess. Yes. Yeah". I smile as I strip down to boxers. I get on the bed and slowly run my hand across Puffer's body. He's still tensed up. "You need to relax Puffer" I say slowly. Pezzy joins Droid in kissing Puffer's neck. After a while Puffer starts to calm down.

Puffer's POV

Droid and Pezzy kiss every part of my neck they can reach until Droid finds that spot he was searching for. I feel a shiver run down my spine as he starts to suck on that spot. I hold myself together and keep my sound down. Grizzy slides his hand down my body and rests it lightly on my bulge through my shorts. I keep my mouth shut and breathe out my nose. Grizzy grabs the hem of my shorts and tugs lightly. I move helping him slip them off.

Now I'm starting to get nervous.

Grizzy smirks as he looks over at Droid who leans up and nods. Droid and Grizzy trade spots. "What are you guys- mfgh~" I start to say but quickly close my mouth to muffle my moan as Droid leans down and kisses my cock through my boxers leaving a small wet spot. Droid reaches into my boxers and pulls out my cock. "You're bigger than I thought Puffer~". I try to put my hand over my mouth, but Pezzy and Grizzy stop me. "Lets see how much you can really take before we try anything too soon~" Pezzy says and Grizzy smirks. Droid moves over and gets in between my legs. I look down and lock eyes with him. He slowly wraps his mouth around my cock and starts to bob his head. "Ah~" I moan lowly. Droid keeps going for a while until I feel my edge creeping. "I-I'm close~". Droid pulls his mouth off with a pop and licks his lips. Pezzy hands Grizzy a small bottle of lube and Grizzy pops the cap. "Are you still ok with this?" Grizzy asks and I nod. "Are you really sure?". "If I don't then you guys won't leave me alone about it so yes". Grizzy squirts some lube onto his fingers and leans down placing a small kiss on my thigh.

No one's POV

Grizzy slowly enters his first finger. Puffer squeezes his eyes shut and lets out a soft grunt. Pezzy and Droid go back to kissing his neck to try and distract him from the pain. Grizzy slowly starts to move his finger in and out. After a little while, Grizzy has all three finger pushing in and out of Puffer at a decent pace. Puffer starts to feel desperate, but still doesn't want to give in. Finally Puffer gives up. "G-Grizzy~ P-please more~". Pezzy and Droid look at each other and smirk. Grizzy pulls his fingers out of Puffer earning a small whine. Grizzy grabs the lube and squirts some on his hand. He lathers his hard cock in the smooth substance and climbs on top of Puffer aligning himself up with him. Pezzy and Droid sit back and watch in amazement as Puffer has completely given in. Grizzy leans down and starts kissing Puffer's neck as he slowly pushes in. "A-ah~ fuck~" Puffer moans softly. Puffer squeezes his eyes shut as tears prick them and tosses his head back. After Grizzy bottoms out and Puffer adjusts to his size, Grizzy slowly starts to pull out and push back in. Grizzy leans up and Puffer pulls him down into a heated kiss. Grizzy is slightly surprised by this, but quickly kisses back as he starts to move slightly faster. "Mfgh~" Puffer moans into their kiss. Puffer opens his mouth letting Grizzy's tongue slide in and explore every inch. They pull away from the kiss with a thin string of saliva connecting them. Grizzy wipes it away and continues his same pace. "Grizzy~ faster~ please~" Puffer moans and Grizzy is hesitant. "I don't wanna hurt you. Are you s-". Puffer grabs Grizzy's face and makes him look at him in the eyes. "If you ask me if I'm sure one more time I'll fuck you up. Fuck me~" Puffer says with a growl of annoyance. Grizzy's cheeks go red. Grizzy starts to go faster. "Fuck yeah~" Puffer growls. As time goes on Puffer starts to feel a whole new feeling. "Griz look at his face" Pezzy says and Grizzy looks down and feels like his soul tried to leave his body. Puffer is laying their with a beat red face, lidded eyes, and slight drool dripping down the side of his mouth. Grizzy pulls out of him and stands up. "Flip over for me" Grizzy says and Puffer get on his hands and knees with no hesitation. Grizzy climbs back on the bed and leans over Puffer pushing back into him. Grizzy starts to move in and out of him at a very fast speed. Puffer's arms immediately give in and he falls forward with his face down and ass up. Pezzy and Droid still look with a look of amazement. They're so amused at how Grizzy can make the most arrogant and cocky one out of them crumble into a moaning mess. Puffer grips the sheets as he moans into the mattress completely letting his moans fill the room. "Ah!~ fuck!~ ah! a-ah!~". Grizzy starts to pound into Puffer at a different position sending Puffer into pure bliss. "AH!~ GRIZ-AH!~ R-RIGHT THERE!~" Puffer practically screams into the bed. Pezzy and Droid blush a deep red as they watch. Droid grabs Pezzy's hand and squeezes. Pezzy looks over at him and sees that spark in his eyes. Pezzy smirks knowing what Droid is thinking. Grizzy keeps slamming into Puffer. Puffer's eyes roll into the back of his head as his body starts to shake violently. "IM GONNA CUM!~ FUCK!~" Puffer yells feeling like his body is going to explode. Grizzy feels his edge getting closer and closer with each thrust. Grizzy reaches down and starts pumping Puffer's cock sending him over the edge. Puffer cums as his body shakes violently and he grips the sheets turning his knuckles pure white. "AH!~ F-F-FUCK!~ Ah~". Grizzy keeps moving still a little ways away from his edge. "G-Griz!~ A-ah!~". Grizzy sends Puffer into overstimulation causing him to whine and see stars. Grizzy finally releases with one final grunt. "Ah~" Puffer moans as Grizzy pulls out of him. Puffer falls to his side panting. Grizzy falls next to him also panting. Pezzy and Droid stand up holding hands. "Are you guys good?" Pezzy asks and Puffer and Grizzy both nod. Droid picks Pezzy up and throws him over his shoulder. Pezzy giggles. "Well we're off!" Droid yells as he runs out of the room with Pezzy. Pezzy and Droid's laughing can be heard throughout the house as they leave closing the front door behind them. "I think you enjoyed that a little too much" Grizzy says looking over at Puffer who looks like he's going to pass out. "I'm...still...not a bottom". Grizzy smiles before leaning over and kissing his forehead softly before getting up and starting to clean.