Touch me, Feel me, Fuck me, Love me(pt. 1)

Title sound like a song lol

Soup x Blarg

Blarg's POV (the whole time lmao)

Nonstop flirting. That's what me and Soup have been doing and Dooo was the first to point it out to me.

D: "Dude when are you and Soup gonna fuck already?"

B: "What? What do you mean?"

D: "You two have done nothing, but flirt for weeks"

B: "No we haven't. What are you talking about?"

D: "Matt just take a trip to South Carolina already"

B: "What the fuck are you talking about?"

D: "You wanna fuck Soup!"

B: "No I don't!"

D: "You can see it in how much you guys ACTUALLY flirt!"

B: "Dooo how about you fuck McNasty then"

D: "What?"

B: "You know since all you guys do is flirt"

D: "Alright. We flirt for content"

B: "You call each other babe and baby girl"

D: "You guys actually mean what you say and you literally called Soup babe like yesterday. Just get it over with man"

B: "Dooo I'm actually gonna show up at your house and beat the shit out of you"

D: "Alright alright. Don't say I didn't tell you so when it happens!"

B: "idiot"

Maybe Dooo was onto something. I mean I have been feeling a little different around Soup for a while, but I'm not going to give Dooo the satisfaction of saying 'I told you so'. I'll prove to myself that Soup doesn't like me so my brain will shut the fuck up.

That's what I said a few weeks ago....and now I'm in an Uber in South Carolina on my way towards Soup's house. I'm actually kind of terrified. This is kind of a surprise for Soup since I didn't tell him I was coming, but I think I made it clear because of the questions I asked like:

B: "Hey you going anywhere in like 2 weeks?"

S: "No? Why?"

B: "No reason"

And

B: "Hey is it hot in South Carolina right now?"

S: "It's calmed down since it's fall right now. Why?"

B: "Just wondering"

I'm pretty sure he already figured it out by now. Oh I forgot to mention that it's also his birthday so I can use that as an excuse if I need to.

"Ok here's your stop. Have a nice time". I thank the Uber driver and pay him of course. I hop out of the Uber and grab my stuff before he drives off.

This is really happening...

I sigh and make my way up to the front door. I knock and wait for an answer. The door swings open and reveals Ethan holding a bottle of water. "Matt?" He asks surprised. "Hey". "Dude how's it going? It's been a minute. When did you get here?" Ethan gives me a quick hug. "I actually got here not too long ago. I'm here as a surprise actually. It was a spur of the moment thing". "Well come on in. Dallas is out back with Rebel, but he should be back in a few minutes. Rebel ran off after a rabbit a little too far for his liking". I walk in and leave my suitcase by the door. I follow Ethan through the house. "The place is actually pretty clean". "Yeah Dallas and me cleaned after we got fucked up the other night and made a huge mess. I was actually about to leave because I have some stuff to do today, but I gotta see his reaction before I go because this is gonna be priceless". I hear a door shut and talking suddenly appear. "Shit. Here hide behind the couch and scare the shit out of him" Ethan says quickly and I crouch behind the couch. "Yo Ethan? You still here?" Soup says. "Yeah I had to find my phone. I found it. I'm gonna head out". "Alright I'll see you later man". Rebel suddenly appears next to me and sniffs me. I try my best to stay quiet, but he pushes me down and starts licking me. "Shit! Ah! No! Rebel!" I yell and laugh as I stand up. "Rebel you ruined the surprise!" Ethan says and laughs. "Surprise!" I yell and Soup stares at me shocked. "What the actual fuck?! Matt?! When did you get here?! Also why are you here?" Soup says jogging over to me and engulfing me into a hug. "I decided to surprise you! Happy birthday man". He lets me go and Rebel jumps up on me again. "Rebel down. You already attacked him". Soup calms Rebel down a bit and brings him back towards me. I let him sniff me and pet him gently. "Hey buddy. I'm happy to meet you too". Soup takes Rebel back outside and lets him play for a bit. "Ok so what do you wanna do? Are you thirsty? Hungry?".