Apology

The Group Chat Chronicles :3

N x I

Short :3

Nick's POV

I stare down at my cracked phone screen. Isaac is holding it and trying to explain what happened, but all I can hear is that he was messing around and broke it. "Look Nick I'm sorry. I'll pay to get it fixed. It was an accident" he says with an apologetic tone. I sigh. "As long as you get it done". I grab my phone and walk over to my set up. I set my phone down and sit down in my chair. Isaac doesn't leave. "Are you gonna stay mad the rest of the day and not talk to me?" He says and I don't answer. "Please don't ignore me. I said I was sorry and that I'll fix it. Come on no one else will hangout with me because they're either sleeping or busy". I still don't answer. I hear him sigh and walk away. I hear my door close so I thought he left, but I hear the lock latch and him walking back towards me. He sits down on the floor next to me cris cross. I look over at him with an annoyed look. He looks away and looks down. Suddenly I feel bad. He sits up onto his knees and lays his head on my lap.

This is something he NEVER does

I sit stunned for a second, but calm down and lightly place my hand on top of his head and caress his hair. I feel a blush creep it's way onto my cheeks. He moves his head up and locks eyes with me. He grabs ahold of my chair and spins me around to face him. "Isaac what are you doing?" I ask, but I get no response. He slides his hand up my thigh sending a shiver down my spine and pushing the leg of my shorts up. "Isaac what the fu-" I get cut off my him forcing my legs apart. He leans forward and kisses my inner thigh. My face goes red. "Isaac...you don't have to-" he puts his hand up telling me to shut up. He slides his hand up my leg and wraps his hand under the waistband of my shorts and boxers. He tugs slightly and I lean up letting him pull them down.

It's a good thing everyone is busy doing shit because they would definitely see what happening if they were to walk by.

I sit back down and he wraps his hand softly around my slightly hard shaft. He gulps and opens his mouth wrapping it around the tip. He swirls his tongue around the tip before slowly starting to bob his head. My face gets hotter when he looks up and locks eyes with me as he moves. He blushes and closes his eyes leaning his head back down slightly. I decide to make him a little more comfortable. I reach down and pet his hair softly. "You're doing so good Isaac~ So pretty like this~". He hums sending a wave of pleasure through me as he shifts his body.

Praise is the way to go I guess

"God how are you so good at this?~ It feels amazing~". Isaac shifts again and again as he starts bobbing his head faster. I run my finger through his soft hair earning a moan when my fingers got caught. I grab a handful of his hair and tug lightly on it. "Mfgh~" Isaac moans around me. I keep doing it seeing him grind down into the floor searching for friction. I feel my edge creeping close. "Isaac~ I'm close~". I try to push him off of me, but he grabs onto my thighs tightly as he takes me fully down his throat. "Ah!~ Fuck~" I moan into my hand while gripping his hair with the other. I shake as I cum. I let go of his hair. He takes his mouth off of me and sits back panting putting his hands on the floor in front of himself. He looks at me in the eyes as he swallows the last of the cum a small stream a drool running down his chin. He looks at me with this look of desperation as he continues to search for friction grinding against the floor. I reach down and wipe the drool off of his chin and grab it pulling him up. He stands up and I turn him around. I pull him back sitting him on my lap. I slide my hands all over his body, across his chest, and up his shirt. He whines and wiggles in my lap. I reach down and push his sweats and boxers down enough for his cock to spring free. I wrap my hand around his shaft and start jerking him off. I skillfully move my hand while also using my thumb to massage his tip. He shakes and tosses his head back leaning it on my shoulder. I lean close to his ear. "You like it don't you~ Cum for me~ Moan my name~". I speed up my hand. "Ah!~ N-Nick!~" Isaac moans loudly. I can feel myself getting hard again. Isaac whines as he pants and wiggles around. I keep moving my hand as I reach up with my other one and pull his hair hard. "Ah!~ Ah!~ MFGH!~". Isaac shakes violently as he cums all over my hand. His thighs quiver as he comes down from his high. After we both catch our breath, Isaac stands up turning around to face me. He pulls me to my feet and kisses me. He opens his mouth and I just slide my tongue in. Our tongues fight for dominance. We can't keep our hands off of each other grabbing at each other's clothes, hair, and asses. We pull away for air and I can't help but notice that he's also hard again. I lock eyes with him. "My room" he says and I nod. He grabs my wrist pulling me out of the office. We practically sprint to his room. He shuts the door and locks it. He turns back to me and walks towards me. We go back to aggressively kissing and grabbing each other.

This is the best apology ever