Drunk (pt.1)

P x P (heh pp)

Puffer's POV

Droid and Grizzy were streaming so me and Pezzy decided to chill. Me and him streamed earlier today so we had nothing to do. I hear a knock at my door. I walk over and open it revealing Pezzy holding a bottle of that real strong alcohol we had that one night on stream. "I brought the good shit" he says laughing. I shake my head smiling "I'll get cups". He walks in and I close the door. I go in the kitchen and take 2 cups out of the cabinet. I walk back into the living room and hand him the cups. He pours us some drinks and hands me a cup. I take a sip and cough slightly. "Jesus. I forgot how strong that shit is". "Yeah but it gets you fucked up fast so it's worth it" he takes another drink and cringes. I laugh and he looks over at me. "Tf you laughing at? It's strong as fuck". "Yeah but it's funny to see you cringe". He rolls his eyes.

We just sit on the couch drinking, talking, showing each other shit on our phones, and laughing like idiots for like 2 hours.

Pezzy is laughing like a maniac at this stupid shit he found on twitter. I just look at him and smile. I find his laugh kind of cute. He wipes the tears away from his eyes and looks at me. "You lookin at me like you're about to kiss me" he says. "Maybe I am" I say as I lean towards him jokingly. I fall backwards and we both start laughing. "God we're so fucked" Pezzy says with a chuckle and finishes his cup. "Well damn after that you gonna be in space my guy. Slow down" I say laughing and finishing my cup. "Bruh you can't say that and then do the same shit". "I haven't drank as much as you though. So I can say that shit". I go to grab the bottle and it falls on the ground. Luckily it didn't break. "Aw shit" I say and Pezzy laughs. We both reach down to get it. We both grab it and look at each other. We lock eyes. We just sit there and stare for a good minute. Pezzy's phone vibrates which snaps us out of our thoughts. We both sit back up on the couch. He grabs his phone and looks at it and chuckles. "It's Droid saying that he's heading to bed and that he hopes I brought my keys". I just stare at him. My face is slightly warm. He sets his phone down on the coffee table and looks over at me. My face goes red. "You ok?" He asks and I don't respond. I can't stop looking into his eyes. I lean over and put my hand on his. He goes pink. He looks down at my hand and back up at me. I look at his lips and back at his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and lean in quickly kissing him. He stiffens for a sec, but calms down and melts into the kiss. He moves to where he's now on my lap. I put my hands on his hips and move them up his sides slowly. His hands feel around my chest over my shirt. My face just keeps getting hotter and hotter. He opens his mouth slightly without me even asking. We start making out. Our tongues dance perfectly together. He puts his hands on my cheeks deepening the kiss even more. My hands fall down his body and stop at his ass. I grab it firmly. He moans into the kiss and bucks his hips. I move my hands to the bottom of of his shirt. I move my hands under his shirt and up his bare back. He starts grinding against me. We both moan into our kiss. I scoot up a bit to the edge of the couch. He wraps his legs around me and I stand up holding him. I walk us over to the stairs kicking the bottle in the process and almost trip. We both giggle into the kiss. I gather myself and start walking upstairs. We get to the room and I kick the door open. I go over to the bed and toss him down on it. He lets out a little yelp and laughs. I chuckle and pull off my shirt then I reach over and take his off. I toss them aside and climb on top of him. I rejoin our lips with a smile. He lays his back on the bed and I pull away. I look down at him and bite my lip. "If you keep looking at me like that I'll go crazy~" he says with a growl. I roll my tongue at him and he giggles. "God how much more sexy can a guy get?~". "Well let's find out shall we~". I lean down and start kissing his neck. "Ah~" he moans quietly. I suddenly get an idea. I quickly get off of him and stand up. "Give me like 2 seconds!" I yell as I run downstairs. I go over to the couch and lean over. I grab the bottle of alcohol and smirk. I run back up to the room. I climb back on the bed beside him. I open the bottle. "What're you doin- Ah fuck its still cold". I pour some of the alcohol on his chest and smile. He looks at me and bites his lip. I lean down and start licking up the alcohol. "Ah shit~ you kinky fuck~" he says with a small chuckle. I sit back up and take a swig of alcohol. He reaches over and steals it taking his own swig. He sets the bottle aside and smiles cheekily. "You call me kinky when you own handcuffs?" I chuckle and he shrugs his shoulders. He catches me off guard and pushes me on my back. He gets on top of me and pins my hands above my head. "Got you~" he says with a laugh and I overpower him. I flip us back over and pin his hands above his head. I bend down next to his ear. I gently start to rub him through his jeans. "Don't test me little man~" I say softly into his ear. I feel him shiver. "Mm~". He reaches down and start to slowly slip off my shorts. "Here let me". I say getting off of him. I stand up and slip them off. He stands up and takes off his jeans. He kicks them aside and walks towards me. He gropes me lightly through my boxers.

Pezzy's POV

He lets out a low moan. "Come here~" he says as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He turns to his right and pins me against the wall. "Ah~". He leans down and kisses me. I pull away and let my legs fall. He sets me down and I push him lightly backwards. I set him down on the small chair in the corner of his room. I get down on my knees and pull his boxers down enough for his cock to spring free. I lick my lips and wrap my hand around it. I slowly massage his cock. He sighs. I lean downward and lick a stripe up it from the base to the tip. I wrap my mouth around it and slowly start to bob my head. I look up and see him biting down on his finger to muffle his moans. I hollow out my cheeks and his hips slightly buck. "Mfgh~ ah~". I pull my mouth off with a pop and lick my lips again. He immediately stands up and pulls me up by my shoulders. He walks us towards the bed. "Hands and knees" he says to me with our eyes locked. His eyes are full of lust. Before I get on the bed he stops me and tugs on my boxers. I take them off and I get on my hands and knees on the bed. He comes up behind me and rubs my ass. Then he gives it a little smack. "Ah~". He gets on the bed and pushes my head down. My ass is still in the air. I hear him open the nightstand drawer and close it. "Put your hands behind your back". He says and I'm so confused. I do as I'm told and I feel a rope being tied around my wrists. "Ooo this is a new side I never thought I'd see Puffer~". He smacks my ass again this time a little harder. "Ah~ fuck~". He doesn't say a word. I feel the bed move some more and he starts massaging my balls. He leans over me and puts a hand in front of my face. "Suck" he says and I start sucking his fingers while moaning. Once his fingers get lathered up good enough, he pulls his hand away and move to the side of me. He slowly starts pushing his finger into my ass and slides his other hand across my back. "Ah~ f-fuck~". I adjust to the feeling pretty fast. Slowly but surely he adds the next finger and then the next. He starts to pick up speed as his fingers go deeper and deeper. "Ah~ Puffer please~ fuck~". He pulls his fingers out quickly and unties the rope. He flips me over and grabs my hands again binding them together. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and pull him down onto a rough kiss. He pushes his fingers back into me and I moan into the kiss. He continues the pace he was at before. I pull away from the kiss and throw my head back. He starts leaving hickeys all over my neck and collarbone. "Ah~ Chris~ I'm getting close~". He pulls his fingers out of me again earning a whine. He wraps his arms around my lower back and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his hips and hold on tight. He goes over to the wall and pins me against it once again. He aligns himself with my hole and slowly pushes in. "A-Ah~ Chris~". Once he's fully in he waits a second before I give him the go ahead. He looks me in my eyes. My face is beat red and I feel like I might start drooling. I nod and he kisses me softly. He starts moving in and out a little faster than I was expecting. "Ah~ fuck~ Chris~ ah~". He starts to speed up after a minute and my mind starts spinning. Moans just flow out of my mouth like water. He starts to speed up even more. My whole body feel like mush. He moves his hand down and lifts my right leg slightly. I can't hold myself up anymore. My left leg falls. Puffer is the one holding me up. He move his hips to a different angle and starts pounding into me. "Ah!~ Puffer!~". He holds me up and moves us back to the bed. He lays me down and continues his pace. He puts my leg on his shoulder. It feels like the world is spinning. My tongue falls out of my mouth and I start drooling. "You look like such a dirty little whore like this, but so sexy and cute at the same time~" he says with a growl. My moans just keep getting more and more lewd. He starts to go at an unbelievable speed. "AH!~ FUCK ME!~" I yell. The room is filled with lewd moans, skin slapping, bed creaking, grunts, and panting. He moves to another angle and starts pounding into me at that unbelievable speed again. He hits that bundle of nerves over and over again. "AH!~ YES THERE CHRIS!~ RIGHT THERE AH!~" I yell at the top of my lungs. He keeps hitting that spot. I feel my stomach start to twist and turn. "Chris!~ I'm gonna cum!~" I yell again. His speed is starting to slow and his thrusts are starting to get sloppy. He reaches up and jerks me off. "AH FUCK!~ PUFFER!~". My whole body shakes violently as I cum all over his hand and my chest and stomach. He keeps moving his hips. "Ah~ Fuck~" he moans lowly. I feel my stomach turn again. "Puffer!~ I'm cumming again!~" I yell and he thrusts one more time before cumming inside me. I cum again this time the moan that leaves my mouth is the sluttiest sound I've ever heard in my life. My legs shake as I come down from my high. He pulls out of me. My arms fall behind my head. He falls beside me. We both are panting sweaty messes. I've never felt this hot in my life. I feel so drained. "I've never came twice in a row before. Holy fuck. I feel so drained". He leans over and kisses my head. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and gathers things to clean up. After we get clean, he slips on his boxers and helps me carefully put mine on. He moves me under the covers. He then goes over and turns the light off. He soon joins me under the soft covers. I cuddle into his chest. Soon my eyes start to fall. He kisses my head again and I smile as I drift off to sleep.