Canadian Lovers (pt.1)

The two Canadians :3

Smii7y's POV

The guys are at my place just chilling and having fun. Drinks are gone the second after you grab it. No fucks are given. I'm fucking blasted. I glance over at Blarg and see him laughing. I smile to myself and shake my head. Puffer notices and nudges my shoulder. "What're you smiling at?" He asks smirking and I point at Matt. "He's fucking gone man" I say chuckling and Puffer smiles while nodding. "he's not gonna be able to drive". "He can just stay here so he doesn't end up killing a family of 4" I smile as I take a sip of my drink. Puffer just laughs and stands up stretching. "I think it's time for us to go. Yo Grizz, Pezzy, Droid! You guys ready to go?" He says and Pezzy frowns. "Awww but we're having so much fun". "I think you've had more than enough fun Pez" Droid says smiling at him. Grizzy laughs and agrees. Soon they leave getting an Uber and heading to there hotels.

Matt was about to grab another drink when I jogged over and grabbed it from him. "I think you've had plenty my friend" I set the unopened drink down on the coffee table and Matt looks at me frowning. "Just one more mister Smii7y? I promise no more" he says in that stupid little voice he always does and I can't help but chuckle a little. "No Matt. You've had enough and you're staying here tonight" I look over and see him smile. "Yay Jafar gets to go to the sleepover!" He says with his arms in the air like an excited kid. "Ok I'll get you a blanket and pillow. I want you to go upstairs to the living room couch and wait there" I start walking away, but Matt grabs my hand stopping me. "Matt may or may not need help so he doesn't die". I sigh smiling "ok come on I got you". I lead him up the stairs and over to the couch. He goes to lay down, but never lets go of my hand causing me to fall with him. "Oof- Matt wth?" I land on top of him. "Heh heh oops" he laughs a little. My knee is right between his legs and my hands are on either side of his head. I push myself up a bit and look down at him. We lock eyes. I sit there for a second before blinking back into reality and getting off of him. "I'll be back with the pillow" I say as I turn around to walk away. Suddenly I feel a pair of hands grab my hips and pull me back downward. I yelp slightly in surprise "Matt what're you doing? I need to get your stuff". I'm now sitting on his lap.

Well on his crotch.

He wraps his arms around me. "Sit here with me pleaseee" he says hugging me from behind. My face gets slightly warm and I sigh. "Fine but just for a minute". He puts his face against my back and I feel him smile.

Matt's (drunk af) POV

I smile knowing that I won. I just sit there and take in his scent calmly. I take in a deep and calm breath. I feel him stiffen a bit. He starts to move around in my lap a little. My face starts to heat up. His ass is right on my crotch and him moving around isn't exactly helping. "Smii7y. Please stop moving so much" I say softly trying to not focus on the slow growing erection in my jeans.

Back to Smii7y's POV (why not)

I can't stop squirming. It's impossible. I feel a small tint forming in my pants. The alcohol is finally hitting and this position is making me feel fuzzy inside. Matt moves his hands down to my hips and grips them softly. I feel his dick start to press up against my ass. My face goes red. I stop moving for a second and bite my lip, then I start to move my hips back and forth slowly. Matt sighs and loosens his grip slightly. I quickly get up and turn towards him. I get on top of him and straddle his hips, our crotches pressing against each other. I start to grind slowly against him as his hands move back onto my hips. He starts to guide my hips as we let out little gasps here and there. I put my hands on his face and make him look up at me. I slowly lean down and close the gap between us keeping my slow and steady pace. He immediately licks my bottom lip, but I don't grant him access. He uses his hands to grip my ass which causes me to gasp in surprise. I pull away from the kiss and look down at him slightly annoyed. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. I take my chance and get off him standing up and smirk. I lean down and grab him by the collar of his shirt. I pull him up and start leading him towards the stairs. I let go and turn to go up the stairs and Matt just follows in suit. We make it to my room and I turn towards him again. I grab the loops of his jeans and pull him towards me smirking. I turn us around with his back facing the bed. I let go of him and push him onto the bed. He falls backwards with a small yelp. He looks at me. I climb on top of him and straddle his hips once again. This time I lean down and kiss him roughly. He kisses back instantly and runs his hands up my back. He slips his hands under my shirt and starts to feel up and down my chest as the kiss just gets deeper. He pulls away from the kiss and flips us. He pins my arms above my head. He has that goofy look on his face. So cute. He bends down and kisses me again. Finally I give in and open my mouth enough for his tongue to shoot it. We fight for dominance and of course he wins. He pulls away and starts to kiss my neck. I lean my head to the side giving him more access and he just goes to town. I tug at the bottom of his shirt and I feel him smile against my neck. He sits up and slips the shirt off and I do my best to get mine off.