Tease (Pt.1)

Soup x Yumi
I've seen some people write about these two and I actually love it. The way they pick on each other is funny.

Yumi's POV

I was invited to be on The Goons podcast and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was actually kind of fun except for the stupid jokes that Soup kept making. Soup just knows how to get under my skin and it pisses me off. I can't stay mad at him though for some reason and the guys decided to use that as a way to try and piss me off.

-During the Podcast-

"Yo Yumi. I have a genuine question" McNasty says. "What's up?" I ask. "How do you get over shit so fast when it's Soup doing it, but when someone else does it you're all pissy for longer?" I gulp quietly. "I don't know man. I just can't stay mad at him for some reason" I feel my cheeks heat up a small bit. "It's because Yumi's got a crush on him" Dooo says and I feel my face get even hotter. "No I don't" I say quickly and Matt laughs. "You totally do man". "Yumi just wants to get close to me so he can steal Rebel" Soup says as he sits back in his chair. "Rebel is a nice looking dog man". "Just admit you have a little crush on Soup Yumi. Don't hide it" Dooo says. "I don't have a crush on Soup! First of all he's a dude, second he's a major asswipe, and third it's fucking Soup". McNasty starts laughing hard. "Yeah you want to". "Want to what?" I ask confused. "Yumi...think about what you said and rethink about what McNasty said" Matt says with a chuckle. I think for a second.

It's fucking Soup
Yeah you want to

My face goes a deep red. "BRO!" I yell and they all start laughing. "It's ok if you think I'm sexy Yumi" Soup says with a smirk. "He thinks Rebel is sexy" McNasty says and I roll my eyes. "Soup you look like a meth addict outside of a gas station in Oklahoma that bites people when they get too close" I say and they all start laughing. "Why Oklahoma?" Matt asks and I shrug. "I just said a random state". "Yeah yeah just keep denying it. Try and change the subject" McNasty says with a snicker. "Whatever dude" I roll my eyes. "Why the fuck would he bite someone?" Dooo asks. "I don't know maybe ask him. He's the meth addict". "Alright man" Soup says shaking his head.

-After the Podcast-

Me and Soup are the only ones left in the call because everyone else had some shit to do. We were just enjoying each other's company while scrolling through our phones when Soup broke the silence. "Hey. Do you really think I look like a meth addict?" I look at his face through the screen and smile. "Of course not man. It's all jokes. You look fine". "Oh so you think I'm fine?" Soup says with a sly smile. I feel my face heat up. "That's not what I meant you ass". "You said it not me". After a minute of silence Soup speaks up. "So if you had to pick someone....Like you HAD to pick someone to date that's a guy out of our friends, Who would you most likely pick?". I think for a second. "I'm gonna be completely honest, Matt is the cleanest and most responsible, but to be honest...I think you would be a better choice. I mean I know you better and you're..." I stare at Soup through the screen. "You think I'd be better than Matt?" Soup says surprised. "I-Uh..." I get cut off by my phone ringing. Larry is calling. "Shit Sorry Soup! Gotta take this bye!" I say quickly before leaving the call. I sigh and answer the phone. "Yo Yumi we're gonna stop at that one really good burger place. Did you want something?" Larry asks. "Nah I'm fine...I'm not hungry" I say quickly. That conversation ruined my appetite. "Are you sure? I haven't seen you eat all day. Are you ok?" Larry asks now sounding slightly concerned. "Yea I'm fine man. I just don't feel good right now. I'll get something later". "Ok. See you later then. Feel better!" Larry says before hanging up. "Yea...See you". I shutdown my set up and do my normal night routine. I climb into my bed and close my eyes. What's wrong with me? I turn over and look at my wall. I feel a tear fall down my face. Why am I feeling this way?