Stress relief (pt.1)

Grizzy x Pezzy

Pezzy's POV

I decided to head over to Grizzy's since Droid just got back from visiting his family and Megan is down visiting Puffer so I'll let them do their thing. Grizzy is streaming, but I texted him and he said he was almost done. I get to his door and check to see if it's open and it is. I push the door open and walk in. I immediately hear Grizzy raging upstairs. I close the door and head upstairs to his office. I peak through the gap in the door. He says goodbye to his stream and turns off his  computer sighing. I walk in and he turns around. "Hey..." he says. "Hey what was that about?" I ask and he just shakes his head. "This stupid game that my chat has been suggesting over and over that I finally tried. It's bullshit. Ugh...I'm so exhausted. I didn't sleep at all last night. I literally haven't been to sleep, but I said I was gonna stream today so I did". "Griz why didn't you just do it later or even tomorrow? Your fans would've understood. Also why did you tell me I could come over if you're tired? You need to get some rest" I say with concern. "It's fine. I honestly don't wanna be alone. I've been wanting to hangout with someone in person for a while. Sleep can wait" he says smiling. "You still seem stressed. Is there anything else I should know or that you wanna tell me?" I say and he shakes his head. "No not really. Just family stuff. I've been getting into a couple arguments over stupid shit and it's driving me crazy. Sometimes I feel like my head is gonna explode". He stands up and walks out of the room. I follow him and we go downstairs. He walks into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of Advil. He opens the bottle and takes 2 pills out. He puts the bottle away and grabs a water from the fridge. "You want one?" He asks and I shake my head. "Nah I'm alright". He closes the fridge and takes the pills. He take a long drink of the cold water. Some water drips down his chin. I stare for a second before shaking away my thoughts and sit down on his couch. He walks over and sits next to me setting his water down on the coffee table. He looks over at me and I think for a second. I pat my lap and he looks at me confused. He lays his head down on my lap and looks up at me. "Tell me more about what's bothering you Nelson". He smiles softly. "Ok".

-Later-

Grizzy's POV

"And that's why we've been getting into arguments. She expects me to be buying her these expensive things just because I'm her brother, but I don't want our relationship to turn into money hunger. There's no love in that. I just want her to stay my little gremlin forever you know?" I finish. "I get it. You should tell her that. Explain to her that you're not just a bank. You're way more than that Griz" Pezzy says and I smile. "I really needed this. Thanks Pez. No one really ever has sat down with me and listened to me ramble and talked with me about this kind of stuff". He smiles softly at me. "It's no problem. Anytime. All you have to do is ask". I close my eyes and smile finally my headache is almost gone. "I know what else can relief stress if you're up for it" Pezzy says and I sit up and turn towards him. I look at him confused "what?". He looks away with a small blush before scooting closer to me. He puts a hand on my cheek and looks into my eyes. I feel a blush creep it's way to my face. He leans in and connects our lips softly. The world stops for a second. It's like everything just pauses. I snap back into reality closing my eyes and I kiss him back putting my hands on his cheeks. We kiss until we have to pull away for air. I open my eyes and we stare at each other. "You ok with that?" Pezzy asks and I nod slowly. Pezzy smiles and stands up off the couch. He makes his way in front of me and climbs on my lap straddling me. My hands instinctively move to hold his hips. I still stare up at him dumbfounded. My brain still is trying to process whether or not this is actually happening. Pezzy puts his hands on my shoulders looks down at me with a light smirk. He slowly moves his hands down my chest. I bite my lip.

No one's POV

Pezzy leans down and kisses Grizzy softly. He continues to move his hands all over every part of Grizzy that he can. Grizzy starts to rub Pezzy's sides as the kiss just gets deeper. Without Grizzy even having to ask, Pezzy opens his mouth a little and Grizzy slides his tongue in. Their tongues fight for dominance with Grizzy winning. Grizzy explores every inch of Pezzy's mouth. Grizzy moves his hands down and grabs Pezzy's ass. Pezzy moans into the kiss and bucks his hips slightly grinding their crotches together. Pezzy decides to keep grinding against Grizzy. Waves of pleasure pass through both of them. They pull away from their kiss and Pezzy looks down at Grizzy with a look of lust in his eyes. Grizzy has that same look, but in Pezzy's mind he looks ten times better. Pezzy keeps grinding against Grizzy while Grizzy holds his hips. Pezzy moves his hand off of Grizzy and takes his shirt off tossing it to the side. Grizzy look hungrily at Pezzy's chest. He leans forward and starts kissing and sucking on his chest. "Ah~" Pezzy moans softly. Grizzy's hands caress Pezzy's back sending shivers through his body. Grizzy starts to leave small marks all over Pezzy's chest. He pulls away and looks at Pezzy. Pezzy's face is a light shade of red and his eyes are full of hunger. Pezzy gets off of Grizzy's lap and slides his hands down his body until he is on his knees in front of him. He slowly starts pulling at the strings of Grizzy's pants untying them. Grizzy leans up enough for Pezzy to pull down his pants. Pezzy starts groping Grizzy through his boxers. He leans down and kisses Grizzy's clothed cock leaving a small wet spot. Pezzy pulls Grizzy's boxers down just enough for his cock to spring free. Pezzy stares at Grizzy's cock in awe.

He's huge.

Pezzy lick his lips and wraps his hand around his cock softly. He rolls his tongue around the tip. Grizzy groans reaching down and grabs a fistful of Pezzy's hair. Pezzy moans as he licks up the side of Grizzy's shaft. He wraps his mouth fully around his dick and start bobbing his head. Grizzy groans. Pezzy does this for a good minute before speeding up. He takes Grizzy fully in. Not having a gag reflex helps a ton. He keeps going as Grizzy starts panting softly. "P-Pez~ I'm close~" he says and Pezzy keeps going. Pezzy pushes his head down all the way as Grizzy cums down his throat. Pezzy swallows every bit and takes his mouth off licking his lips. Grizzy sits back panting softly as small beads of sweat fall down his forehead. Pezzy stands up and pulls out his phone. "Sorry I have to leave so soon, but Droid and I have some groceries to buy. See you later~" he says with a wink and walks out the door closing it behind him. Grizzy sits there and thinks to himself before speaking out loud. "That really just happened. Pezzy just sucked my dick......and I liked it".

Kind of a short part, but will definitely continue ;)