chapter one

"I don't want to repeat myself get your dirty selves out of my house before I change my mind into blowing your heads off: Lolla told them calmly.

" Please Mumm-Lolla it will not happens again I will not do it again please forgive me and take me back, I don't want to live on the streets: Anna their little said while crying.

Flashback 20 minutes ago

"Ohhhhh yeeesss just like that, eat it you bitch: Anna said pulling the maids head and thrusting her hips against her face.

The maid growl and kept on licking her while sticking two fingers inside Anna's pussy.

"Get up and bang my pussy bitch: Anna pulled her by the hair and turned around facing the mirror to look at the maids face.

The maid took of her cloths and strok her rock hard d*ck before slamming into her.

She let out a loud moan before muffling it with her hands, she has to keep quiet before they hear her.

She closed her eyes in pleasure before opening them to meet the eyes of Kate staring back at them.

She gasps and pushed the maid of her before scurrying for her clothes. The maid turned around and immediately put on her clothes.

Kate held Anna by her hair an start dragging her out of the toilet, she kept on begging Kate to let her explain but didn't get the chance.

" I can't let them send me away, I still have a mission to complete: she thought to herself.

Flashback ended

" What do you think, that we are stupid enough to trust you, we had our suspicions the day we found you on our gate unconscious: Tilly said with a smirk on her face.

" We did some background check on you and found out that your real name is Marlia Stephan's and not Anna. And the most surprising think is that you are not a little. But rather a mother of 3 adorable kids with a drug addict husband. You came here because you want us to trust you enough then you will marry us and get 50% share of our wealth: Kate said with a dangerous yet calm tone.

"That's why we have decided to give you a chance to go back to your family, and pretend like nothing like this ever happened. But if you dare to do anything stupid then I don't mind sending you kids to the orphanage: Tilly said looking at her.

Anna got up and made her way out but not without promising herself not give up trying again, after all she  doesn't care about her kids and husband the only thing she wants is to get rich and live a luxurious life, that's why she put up the act of being a little so she can be with the most powerful mafia woman known in the country.

The three women know that she will try another way that's why they have prepared ahead of her. They sight and make their way towards their bedrooms but not without signaling their guards not to let that woman in their home again.

As for the maid they fired her and let her go she was lucky that she was one of their guards sister if not she wouldn't leaving right now.

Yayyy! How did you like this chapter viewers please vote and level a comment for names of the new characters that will be coming soon. IT SHOULD ONY BE A GIRLS NAME  it should sound mafiatic.
😎😎😎

The maid is a ladyboy😊.
All this will be about only girls and maybe some part will have males in it but 98% of the story is about ladies.