chapter seventeen (part 2)

They where panicking with only 5 minutes to spare. One of the guards suddenly run towards something and found the controller before they opened the door and found the weak and fragile Bella on the ground unresponsive. Kate ran towards Bella and carried her before moving towards the door and the mansion.

" Call the doctor ASAP" Tilly ordered one of their gurads who ran towards their emergency phone and began to call the doctor, meanwhile Bella was laid on the couch, Lolla tore her cloth and began doing CPR on her. " Come on Baby wake up, look mummy is here" Lolla mumbled trying to get a reaction out of the unconscious girl.
The only respond she got was the motionless girl, she could feel herself tearing up. But doesn't want to others to see her weak. She took control over her emotions

" why is she still not here yet" Kate asked the gurad who called the doctor.
" she is on her way boss, the traffic is in a mess" the guard replied.

She huffed in annoyance, before turning towards the struggling Lolla who was doing everything to get Bella up from her deep slumber. "Lolla Lolla LOLLA get yourself together, she is just unconscious nothing else. You have to get a hold of yourself" Tilly shook the disturbed Lolla from her her state of panic.

" that was what He said exactly before she died. That was what he repeated before she gave up on us, on him. No no we have to do something, we have to do something before she's gone we can't lose her. I can't lose her" Lolla replied before rushing towards the unconscious Bella and shook her in order to wake her up. " Bella are you hearing me Bella, you have to wake up for us ok, look mummy is here get up. BELLA GET UP DAMIT." Her voice echoed as she yelled for Bella to get up and look at them.

" That's it, GET A HOLD OF YOUR EMOTIONS. This won't wake her up, the doctor is almost here she is gonna fix this. No need for you to panic" Tillys voice was heard from behind them. Tilly who was always quiet has lost her cool now.

They heard the sound of a car parking before the doctor was seen at the entrance. She got in and walked towards Bella without being told. After what seems like 10 minutes she stood up and faced the sisters. " she hasent eaten anything for almost 2 days, she is hydrated and eventually passed out because she panicked. I have given her some medicine she l'll soon regain consciousness, but her body needs some rest so basically tomorrow." The doctor said and start packing her things to leave.

" you're to stay here until she recovers, have i made myself clear". Lolla said sternly before walking towards her room. Kate and Tilly didn't follow her they just stayed there knowing the fact that she wants to be alone.

Hello guys how did you all spend your day, being it morning, afternoon or night. Please vote and comment. To keep me going.
The next chapter is going to be spicy, but before I can release it please help me to get to 200 votes and atleast enough comments. Before I can release it.
See you after reaching 200 votes and enough comments.🥰🥰 in a week time because am so excited to release the next two chapters. Love you all have a great moment