chapter thirteen ( 🔞 matured content)

Bellas pov

"Oh heavens what are they doing" I whispered to myself.

I could feel the tingling sensation as Tilly layes her hand on my thighs.

" Hmmmmm a little bit brused, but it's ok we are here to take care of it" Lolla Said as she began smoothing her hands against My assckeeks.

I shuddered as I felt someone blowing air against my lady parts. I shut my eyes and start enjoying the treatment I was getting from them.

" OOOOOHHHHHH SHIt" I screamed as I felt something hot on my kitty. I peeked up to see Lolla looking at me with my mound in her mouth.

LOLLAS pov

" OOOOOHHHHHH SHIt" I heard her cursing as my lips came in contact with her kitty. I grind not expecting it from her.

" Cursing are we little bird" Kate said as she pulled her dress down to get a view of her titts. I bit a little bit of her clit. And she moaned.

" if you keep moaning I might be forced to do something little bird" Tilly said throught clenched teeth.

I could feel myself getting hard. And I slipped my hands though my night wear to my parts. I held it tight.

" ooooohh mummy yes' she Said squirming trying to close her legs but I signaled Kate and Tilly to hold them.

I replaced my mouth with my hands. And start fingerings her. I saw her eye lids clenched as she she bite her moans.

Tilly took one of her nipple in her mouth whiles Kate took the other one.

She became a moaning mess. I got up from there and stood beside her head. I saw Kate walking towards her. She got on her knees and immediately attacked her kitty. I could hear her licking and sucking the juice dipping from our little bird.

I saw how her lips where red because of how hard she was biting them. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I look her In the eye and took her lips against mine. I took her tongue in my mouth and start sucking it. Tilly took the another nipple In her mouth.

Kate's pov

I kept on sucking and drinking her juice. She is so delicious, I saw her squirming and immediately knew that she was about to come. I put my tongue inside her to make sure that her juice drops directly in my mouth. Her moans can be heard while Tate was pulling her tongue down her throat. I suddenly felt her kitty clenching and opening my mouth so wide to not drop a single juice from her.

" OOOH OHHHH FUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK am coming, mummy am coming" she said after lolla release her mouth.

I drank everything. I got up and opened my zibber to get my dick out. I turned and saw both Lolla and Tilly doing thesame. We started pumping it to get it out. Lolla graoned and Release her seeds on our little Bellas chest I Released mine on top of her cunt and I could see how it mixed up with hers and continue dripping on the chair. Tate groaned and spilled it on her face and she opened her mouth to catch some of them.

We all got tired and took us a while to get ourselves back together. I got up and saw that Bella was asleep with our comes on her body I took my phone out and took a picture of her and her ripped cunt.

Lolla carried her and Tilly took her belongings following us in her room.

" soon love, soon we will claim you as ours just a little while more" I thought and cleaned her before getting her to bed.

Hello how was the chapter. I am not experienced in this but I tried my best.

Anyways please leave a comment and vote thank you and goodnight.