chapter nine

Kate's POV

" Am s sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me: Tiffany said.

" And why should we do that. Didn't you think about the consequences before giving away our informations to the Santiago's: Tilly said before hitting her.

" Okay we will forgive you, guys let's forgive her: Lolla said.

We looked at her shocked. The guards that were holding her began to let her go. She smiled and thought to her self how easy it was for them to let her go. If they make this mistake of letting her go. She will do something worst.

Well she was wrong. Because we have something else in mind. We hate to leave tracks of betrayal.

The moment the guards let her go the acid began to melt her skin. Her screams of agony are like music in out ears. We smirked at her and then wiped our bloddy hands.

We got into our car and drove home. I dont know about the two of them but am missing someone.

Bella has been staying with us for the past 1 month. We are getting attracted towards her which is dangerous considering how our enemies are trying to break us.

What if they get to know about her and that puts her in danger we will not forgive ourselves if anything happens to her.

I looked at both my sisters and saw them lost in their thoughts. I sight and turned my attention back.

Bella's POV

"No no no no I don't wanna: I said running around the livingroom.

" Come on Bella drink this, just this once. And then you will not drink it again. Do you want me to report you to the sisters: sidney said breathing hard.

" No no no no that's what you said yesterday and today you want me to drink it again. I will soon get Milk cramps: I replied standing at the door.

" OK I promise to take you for a swim if you do: Brittney tried to lure her. But she was way smarter than them even in her little space.

" No I no twast you: Bella said a little bit of childishness.

" Okay that's it I have to force you to drink this because I can't handle the punishment for not making you drink this.

They continue running after her, which was hard. After running for about 5 minutes the sisters opened the door and stood there shocked with what they saw.

The living room was a mess, they saw two people running after a little Bella.

" WHAT in the cows name is going on here: Tilly said gaining their attention.

KATES POV

Both of there hair was messy and they have some sweats running down their forehead.

" Bella why are you creating a tantrum just for a glass of milk huh: Lolla said after noticing the glass of milk on the counter.

" I don't want to ave milk cwamps, and they promise to take me out yesterday but they didn't: she said looking down.

" Come here little one, look we don't have time for your tantrums OK is either you drink your milk or go to your corner: Tilly said in her mummy voice.

Which made Bella sad that her bottom lip wobbled. Tilly said that and go to her room without noticing Bella's state right now.

" Mummy why is she being mean to me. Am I a bad girl: Bella's asked Lolla while crying.

" no baby you are not a bad girl, you are our good girl. Go and drink that yummy milk and come OK. I have a surprise for you: Lolla said and smiled at her.

She wiped her tears and drank her milk, she came back and lolla gave her a pacifier. She carried her and take her to her princes room.

I went to freshen up and after that I went to Tilly's room.

I also saw Lolla coming towards her room, I know what was coming but there's nothing I can do.

Tilly's POV

It hurt me to talk to her like that, but I have no other choice I am afriad of losing her. What if they get to her and then did to her what they did before.

My heart pains anytime I remember how her baby green wide eyes filled with tears. I wish I could just wiped it and kissed her. Rocked her to sleep.

I suddenly heard my door being opened. I turned around and saw both my sisters. Lolla seems like she was mad at me, I know she was considering how I treated Bella.

" What was the need of you to treat her like that. You know she was in her little space why did you do that: Lolla said a little bit angry.

Of course I didn't reply her because I my self don't even know why I did that.

"You disappointed me, I know you are trying to keep your distance from her. You don't want to be attracted towards her. That doesn't mean you have to be mean.

lolla said and stormed out of my room.
Kate looked at me and sight disappointedly.

" you are going to lose her if you keep on treating her like this, you where jealous of our sister for being too close. You had an opportunity but decide to pust her away: Kate said.

She later got out and close the door. They are right I have to make it up to her.

Bella's POV

I got off my princess bed and walked towards Tilly's room. I was about to knock when I heard them talking.

I stopped into my track, who where they talking about. Who is she. I became sad they don't want me. They love someone eles. I walk back into my room and cried myself to sleep.

How stupid was I to think that they would want me.

Hello guys how did you like this chapter.
Please leave your vote and comments.