chapter two

Tilly's POV

" I DONT CARE just taker care of it we are on our way to the warehouse, and I want you to find out the person behind it. And how they got our details. DAMN IT:  Lolla said cursed.

" Don't stress yourself, we will eventually find out the person who gave them our personal information: Kate said without looking up from the computer.

I just kept quiet and and focus on my computer, they hacked it using our personal code while we where asleep yesterday. The only people who know about the code are the ones closer to us. Someone is definitely betraying us.

" Shit the hackers are from Italia. They are probably the Santiago's, but how did they get our code: Kate said with anger lanced in her words.

" Helen I want you Natasha and Emily to find out about how our codes got to the Santiago's that too immediately: Lolla said and hanged up without waiting for response. We don't need it, they work for us so the only answer they give is Yes.

"Boss we have a problem: our driver Britney said from the driver sit.

" oh just great: lolla whispered both Kate and I sigh and got out of the car with our guns to take care of the problem.

"Holy shit: I said shocked with what I saw.

Bella's POV

"BELLA GET THATS ASS UP: my annoying mother yelled from down stairs.

I got up and made my way towards the bathroom to freshen up. I winced when my wound starts to burn up. I ignored it and continue taking my bath because my mum will soon get here. And if I dont get dressed before then, let's just say it will not be good for me.

I got out and dried myself, I put on my lotion and took the clothes my mum choosed for me. Its a short pink dress with a bow on the waist and a headband with bows on the two sides. I put on my stockings and put on my pink hilly shoes.

I ran down and saw a plate of my so called breakfast, its filled with veggies. Because my mum believes that if I eat only veggies I will not gain weight. She believes that being tiny makes me the perfest little for every mummy out there.

" Hurry up she will be here soon and I want you presentable: my mum said placing a glass of milk on the table.

I drank it and made my way towards the lovingroom, waiting for her to come. You must be wondering who she is. Well she is my new mummy, since I am a little my mum decide to rent me to mummy's who are in need of a little for just a month.

Which I don't like because they treat me really bad, they use me anyhow they want. I just want a mummy who loves and adores me. Not someone who treats me like a trash.

I heard the doorbell ringing and saw my mum running to open the door. Revealing a woman and my stepmother Nadia.

My stomachs droped the moments out eyes met, she was looking at me with lust, she has a smirk on her face.

" You didn't lie when you said she was a beauty: she told my mum and threw a million dollar bill to my mum.

She made her way towards me and pull me to stand up, I obeyed her because if I didn't do it then I will be punished really bad.

She looked at me with a satisfying grin on her face. " now for the most important part: she said and looked at me.

I immediately knew what was about to happen. She raised my dress and pulled my panties before putiing her fingers in me, I winced because of the pain she pulled her fingers out and wiped it with a handkerchief.

" A virgin I see, we are going to have so much fun: she whispered. I suddered and looked at my mum pleadingly. But she was too engrossed in her money I just sight and took my bag from the center table.

We made our way out and got in her car, I didn't bother to tell my mum bye because she doesn't care if I do or not.

She was talking on the phone with someone, and I just decide to take a nap since I was feeling bored, I stick my tumb in my mouth. And snuggle my stuffie.

I felt someone removing my tumb and putting their own tumb in my mouth. I sucked it and decide to fall asleep that is until I felt a hand going under my dress.

I stired and remove their tumb but she ordered me not to remove it. She started moaning and and pulled her tumb out of my mouth.

She pressed a button and a glass covered us from the view of the driver. She pulled my panties and and pulled me into a sleeping position she raised my legs and I heard her holding back a moan.

"So fresh: she whispered against my lady parts. She then sucked me with a finger stucked inside of me.

I moaned out and reached my orgasm, she licked it clean and took off her top. She pulled me on top of her and I took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked her and she touched my clit. We both where a moaning mess. She eventually pushed me off her and lay on the car sits.

" sit on my face baby: she moaned out.

I was worried but then obligated I sat on her and she stick her tongue inside. I rolled my hips to reach my orgasm fast.

I was tired after reaching 3 organsms.
I sat on her laps and fell asleep.

" wake up love we are here.

I got up and followed her, I just hope she doesn't turned out to be mean like my other mummies.

What do you guys think of this chapter, do you like it. Am not experienced in adult stuffs but am just trying to get it.

Please leave a comment and votes.

This is her mummy. Or you can just imagine your own character.