chapter six

Bella's POV

I felt myself being lifted, I was awake but couldn't move. Maybe I was still sleepy. I snuggled closer to the person carrying me. She was smelling so good.

I thought I heard a chuckle but didn't pay any heed to it.

I heard some mumblings and later everything went silent. I opened my eyes and heard someone hushing me to go back to sleep.

" Shhh little one everything is OK, you can go back to sleep: one of em I think Lolla said. I think I felt a peck on my forehead.

I let the darkness consumed me.

Lollas POV
I carried Bella when I noticed that she was in a deep sleep, I noticed that her eyelids where fluttering. And she was also snuggling more closer to me.
I chuckled and put her in the guest room. I kissed her forehead.

I close the door and made my way towards the living room where Tilly is treating her wound. Sidney was talking to Kate about something. I noticed Nicki sitting by herself while sucking a tumb. I notice tears running down her cheeks.

I sigh and went to her, because I know that she was in her little space.

She saw me and immediately wiped her tears. " You don't need to act tought, I saw your tears. Why you crying: I asked her.

" Yo you forgot about me and even have a new little, and Kate is mad at me: she mumbled.

" No she is not mad, she is just busy. Come one wipe your tears and freshen up: I told her.

She nodded and got up, I stood up and went straight to Kate and Sidney.

" That's whay confuses me, how did they.
She stopped at the sigh of me.

She Dismissed Sidney and gave me the is everything OK look.

I nodded and went to the kitchen to quench my thirst.

Tully was dome with her treatment she and Kate made their way towards their room.

I turned off the lights and go to my room. I got in the bathroom to shower and heard some thundering outside.

Great someone's not gonna sleep tonight, I opened my door and closed it without locking it because I know she will be coming soon. I took off my clothes and filled the tub.

I got in and relaxed my bones, I made sure that I washed all the blood on me. After washing I stayed there for a while, enjoying the sound of the raindrops hitting the rooftop.

I let my mind wondered how I could have lost a friend.

Flashback
I turned around and saw Ursula, Victoria, Zara, Bethany and Lotta I wasn't surprised because they have always wanted to be the top female mafia.

They had guns each of them had Glock 34 in their hand. How I wish those days could be back.

The days where we used to be best of friends, but everything came crashing down when they decided to be our enemies because of the title of the most known female mafias.

I immediately snapped out of it remembering that they are now our enemies not friends.

" Well well well isn't it the most smartest, fastest and dangerous female mafias.

The Montenegros, long time no see: Bethany said smirking at us.

" oh too bad you guys fall for my trap, how easy was it: she laughted with her companions.

I rolled my eyes at her, because she thought that she has already won.

I got a call from her circle telling me the plans she has, they didn't know that they are standing on an active bomb.

Kate shook her head and laugt out loudly. " I never knew you where this stupid Bethany. What do you think, it will be this easy to fall for your trap.

" Well you did once, remember your little one Alexa. How I oh sorry we fucked and ended her. It was one of the most pleasurable fuck I have ever had. That bitch was never loyal to you, but you still got hurt after her death. Ooh poor baby wish I could hear her screams again: Victoria said grinningly.

We have had enough of it, I saw Lolla pressing the contoler.

" Move an inche and you will scatter around here, you all will die without a trace. Maybe you're right we still got hurt after her death, but not for her for the unburn baby you killed. So heartless you were: i spat harshly.

We immediately took out our Desert eagle and point it back at em.

" If you try to act smart you will melt right there: Kate said pointing her gun at the gallon of acid that was directly on top of their head.

Zara cursed under her breath and put down her gun.

" Maybe we could have forgiven you for her death, but not our unburn child's death: I told her in a total calm voice but anger laced through it.

Ursula raised her gone and shoot Tilly on the arm which was really fast that I didn't have the time to react. I and Kate immediately pulled the trigger on the gallon that immediately busted and start melting their skin.

Their screams where like a music to me, not considering how she was screaming for help, for our baby's sake.

We have only 40 seconds left to go because the bomb has a timer. I helped Nicki and Sidney remove the tape they used to bound them and made our way out, while their scream died out.

Flashback ended

I got out because the water was beginning to get cold. I opened my walk in closet and took out my PJs I put on some cream and went to bed.

I closed my eyes to sleep, but heard the door being opened. I turned around and turned the lights on.

I saw Nicki holding a stuffie and a percifer in her mouth. She rubbed her already tears filling eyes and mumbled. I couldn't hear but I understood what she was saying.

" its OK little one come here: I cooed and pat the side of the bed when she pulled the duvet on her and continue sucking her perci. I layed beside her and welcome the waiting darkness.

Hello viewers thank you for the 50 views, it's not much but I appreciate it so much. Am happy I got it only after four days ago.

Thank you. How did you like this chapter.