chapter fourteen

Authors pov

It was 8 am and a tiny and cute figure was sleeping on a queen size bed. The bed was so big compare to her size.

She was mumling with a pouty on her face that's because something is disturbing her sleep.

The windows where opened, burds where chirping. The fresh air coming from the window smells humid.

The girl got up and pulled the curtain to let the sun light in her room.

She smiled and made her way towards her closet, and chose her clothes.

She chose the color baby blue, because it's her favorite colour. The smiled then made her way towards the bathroom.......... "Bella I told you right if you want to write a story then it has to be planned. You can just start writing without it being planed" the new maid said.
Bellas pov

" Why woooootttttt, mummy said it's awkay to write it" I told her with a candy in my mouth. It muffled my words.

" I know she said that but you can't. Atleat not right now" Anna said while massaging her head.

I looked at her and at the screen. Whats wrong the story was okay right guys. Why is she trying to stop me.

Hmmmm u start thinking with my hands on my chin, trying to figure out the reason why she would wanna stop me from writing the story. I got up and made my way towards the kitchen to eat.

I looked around before entering because mummy had warned me not to go in the kitchen alone. I walked directly towards the the sweets.. I know I should be doing this but am craving for it, and why not since my mummies are training.

I have 15 minutes to spare because they will be here soon. As I was about to put the jar back up I felt someone staring it me. I turned around and saw my three mummies. Looking at me with their arms crossed on their chest.

I wiped my lips and jumped down from the counter and look at them with an innocent glint.

" soo care to tell us the reason why you where on the counter" Tilly asked but I couldn't reply because the sweets would muffle it and they would know that I took some of the sweets.

I stood still and kept looking at them. " she is asking you something bee" Lolla said whiles wiping the sweats on her face.

I kept quiet looking at them. " wait why are your cheeks puffed. Is there something in it" Lolla said and start walking carefully towards me.

But before she could reach me I have already made my way towards the back door. Running.

" Bella come back here, Tilly said running after me. We have bodyguards but they don't like it when they touch me so it can by me some time to hide.

I ran and opened the first door I saw. I crawled and hid under the bed away from them.

I tried calling my breath before the detect me.

Oooh no God please help me. I prayed in my mind. I would be death if they find me.

Hello guys.
I know the chapter was not the best but things are not going okay with me but I have to release cuz I promised someone.

Anyway what do you think about it
Please vote and comment