chapter fifteen

" Bella get here right now. You won't like it if I get a hold of you" Kate said calmly trying to give their baby girl a chance to come out.
They know where she was hiding but they like hunting their prey. Sadly their little girl doesn't know that they love hunting their prey.

" we are just giving you 2 minutes to get out,your count down starts now" Tilly said and began counting.

While they were searching for her the little girl was trying to keep the giggles inside. She muffled her giggles using her hand, the three sisters spread around trying to look for the little girl. They know where she was hiding but they would really like to make her feel that she was smart.

" Ella get here right now. You won't like it if mummy gets angry with you" Kate said and tiptoed towards the bed where Bella was hiding. The little girl was feeling a little bit uncomfortable under the dark and tight bed.

The sisters began to worry as to where the girl was hiding. They have looked through all the corners of the house that was basically around 56000square feet meters. After around 20 minutes the house was in chaos around 5000 bodyguards where scattered around looking for the lost princess. Who they have been looking for over 5 hours.

On the other side the little girl was now in panic

On the other side the little girl was now in panic. The room was dark and scary, she was scared that the scary monster was coming for her.

" Mummy am sowy, it won't happen again" she mumbled looking for her mummies. The girl crawled out from under the bed and walk towards a shining light coming from the window. Her face was stained with dried tears, she couldn't see anyone outside even the bodyguards. She scrunched her face in annoyance, the window was big enough to fit her small frame but higher than her height the stool she was standing on was not steady because the other leg was missing. The room was dark with just one window, the girl tried keeping herself steady but it was impossible. She was a little far from the house it was located just at the back of the mansion really hard for someone to see.

After struggling for about 2 minutes she could finally peek through the window and saw one of her mummy. It was Tate ordering some of the guards with a troubling look on her face. She feel the tears threatening to spill, the girl began to shout and hit the window with her hands. But she didn't know that it was sound proof, because that's the area they take their captures. And happends that she was one room away from the actual torture room. " MUMMY MUMMY AM HERE" She yelled but no one heard her. She then decides that this wasn't the time to go into her little space. " TILLY TILLY AM RIGHT HERE" she tried her level best to get her attention but no one saw her. Whiles doing that she slipped and fell down thesane time Tate look directly at the window with some blood stains on them. But she shrugged it off because like I said it was a torturing area for them. The girl fell down with a painful thud.

Unknowns pov

I laughed out loud as I saw her falling down. She fell right in to my trap, the others where still looking around for her but didn't know that she was under their nose. What so they think I would let them go just like that, I would let them be happy with their little girl. Am not gonna hurt her though just gonna scare them. I locked the door using an electronic device, manually. I'll let her out but not so soon. I laughed and snapped my fingers then my little whore came in before kneeling in front of me then sucking my d**k

Hello guys missed you all
I was out of ideas to continue the story but now I have enough ideas. But what do you think. But please leave a vote and comment it motivates me.