chapter seven

Bella's POV

I bolted up at the sound of thunder. Oh no am not a fan of thunder, its dark and scary.

I got up and took my stuffie with me. His name is Mr Noodles. I know it sounds stupid but I love it.

I made my way out of the room and closed the door behind me.

But the problem is I don't know who to go to or where to go. Am new in this house and I don't know where their rooms are.

I walked down the hallway and saw 7 doors.

I was about to knock on the first one when another thunder was heard. I turned back an ran for the stairs.

Still feeling sleepy and the lights being off. I missed a step and the next thing I was rolling down the stairs. Not before giving a stardling scream.

I feel my vision being blurry. Before I could lose conscious I saw the lights turn on and a figure running towards me.

I felt something running down my forehead. And I close my eyes and let the darkness get me.

Kate's POV

AAAAAAHHHHH, I took my gun and bolted for the door before yanking it open.

I saw my two sisters and Sidney and my three cousins all holding a gun. We looked around confused.

I turned on the light using the button locating on the hallway.

We made our way towards the stairs. And stopped dead on the way.

We saw Bella lying down at the end of the stairs with blood trailing down her forehead.

" Shit, Sidney call Marcus, right now: Tilly said running towards her. I ran back to my room and took a cloth a stopp the bleeding.

My cousins where standing there looking confuse because of the stranger they saw.

I carried Bella towards our couch and layed her there.

" Marcus can't make it, there is thunderstorm. Which is extremely dangerous: Sidney said.

" GET HIM HERE I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT: I shouted at them

I don't know why I did that, am just scared not for me but for her. What if we lose her. I sight and tied the cloth around her head to stop the bleeding.

" I can help, I did medicing in university: Cindy my cousing said.

I looked at her and nodded. She cleaned up Bella and put a bandage around her head.

" This can help in the mean time before Marcus can get here in the morning: she said.

I nodded and thanked her. We all gradually went back to bed. I and Tilly dicide to stay downstairs with Bella.

Tilly's POV.

I opened my eyes when I heard a groan beside me. I looked at Bella and saw her trying to get up.

I helped her with one arm after all the other arm was hurting from the fight yesterday.

She looked at me and frowned. " How you feeling now little one, are you OK. You hungry.

She just looked at me without answering.

" Who are you? : she asked. I looked at her and laughted.

" its me Tilly don't you remember baby girl. : I told her and got some water for her.

I thought she was joking but she wasn't. " do you remember who you are little one: I asked her to make sure that my suspiciouns were right.

I was surprised when she told me that she doesn't remember.

I tapped Kate and she got up. " She doesn't remember who she is or who we are: I told her looking at Bella who was cuddling her stuffie. While sleeping.

I went upstairs and wake them up. All of them took a shower and decide to come downstairs.

" Bella, hey little one get up. Its time to take your shower: lolla said shaking her gently.

Bella opened her eyes and got up but not before looking at her and ran behind me to hide.

Lolla looked at me I just nodded and took her with me. I made her a bath. And put some bubbles in it. She got in and start playing with the ducks I put inside it.

I took out a shirt of mine since she has no clothes here, we will go shopping today.

We both made our way downstairs. And digged in. After 15 minutes Marcus came and checked her.

" She has a memory lost, but only for 3 days. She hit her head preety hard and had a concussion. But she will be fine: he said before giving Lolla a proscription of what to get.

Lollas POV
Cindy and Sidney where in the living room watching a movie with Nicki. I guess she is out of her little space. All of a sudden we heard some noise coming from the kitchen.

We got there and saw Bella looking down with guilty tears running down her cheeks.
On the floor was a broken glass of the jar that had some candies.

I guess she was trying to take it but it slipped her hands.

" You little thing, don't you get tired of disturbing us huh. You have been creating drama since you got here. Why do you want attention so bad: Nicki said angrily.

" That's enough Nicki she just wanted some candy. There's nothing wrong with that. Why you trying to make it a big deal: Sidney said to her.

I just sight and got closer to her carefully without stepping on any broken glass.

" Why didn't you tell any of us that you wanted some, you could have hurt your self Bella: I told her and trying not to use my mummy voice.

" I just wanted some candy, but it was heavy and it fell down: she said in a tiny baby voice.

I took the other jar and gave her 1 she thanked me and I saw her. Looking around for something, we where confused until she squealed in victory and reached for the broom.

She carefully cleaned the broken glasses. I smiled at that. But I was distracted with one thing. She didn't wear anything under the shirt and her smooth and pink p*ssy was almost showing.

I saw Sidney and Cindy looking at her with lust, I gave them the death stare and they clear their throath and walked out of the kitchen.

" What a good girl you are. Here that's for being a good girl: I gave her another one.

She thanked me and did a happy dance.

" okay little one let's go shopping shall we. I said and she ran towards the living room and I scolded her for running.

I, Cindy, Nicki and Bella made our way towards the car. The car has no baby seat, but they still managed.

We got in and waited while both Nicki and Bella got things they wanted. Nicki wanted to buy too, since she was in her little space and also wants what Bella gets.

After 2 hours of shopping we put the things in the boot. We got in and I drove towards home. With both Bella and Nicki sitting on their baby seats while sleeping.

After 30 minutes of driving. I opened the door and told one of my female guard to get them. I carried Bella while Sidney woke Niki up.

It was a long and peaceful day.
But someone was jealous for Lolla carrying Bella. But she didn't notice.

HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER
please leave your comment and votes.