chapter seventeen(part1)

Hello once again am free today so thought of releasing two chapters for the amazing viewers that asked for it and for you all. This chapter is gonna be a little bit sad but 🔞hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment and vote to get me going. Thank you all.

" Lolla didn't reply to Kate or Tilly and walked out of the toilet towards her bed, the other sisters trailed behind her with no words. They knew what was running in her head.

" Lolla liste..." before Lilly could finish the sentence a knock came distract them. Kate opened the door and closed it behind her, she turned towards her guard with a hard gaze. " am sorry boss but you got a letter" the guard told her hand her the paper and walked away. Kate frowned her brows confused, Strange who would send them this letter, instead of contacting them.

" who was that" Tilly asked and Lolla looked at Kate waiting for her answer. " It's a letter from an unknown person" she replied and immediately opened it. They where confused as to what the letter meant.
Am third in Kate.
Second in Lolla
Fourth in storm
First in monster
Fifth in snake
Third in sand and finally third on third second on third and fifth on fourth.
And am wishing the compound somewhere you wouldn't imagine.

What am I.
Solve it and save your princess, you only have an hour before she dies from starvation. From the unknown.

The girls where confused on to how they where gonna solve this riddle that looks messy and hard. But they don't care they only want their baby on their side as soon as possible ans that too within two hours.

" the person wants us to waste our time, that's why instead of telling us the actually word it only gave us a lead" Lolla said and studied the paper. The three sisters where concentrated after what seems like 45 minutes they finally put the words together.

"Third in Kate means T
Second in Lolla means O
Fourth in storm means R
First in monster means M
Fifth in snake means E
Third in sand means N
Third on third Second on third and fifth on fourth means the letter T" all the words combine shall be Torment. Lilly said and the other two sisters nodded. " Within the compound area, somewhere we wouldn't think of, but where could that be we have searched everywhere". Kate said and look at the others and noticed thesame reaction.  We dont have any place called torment, we only have the tourturing champer. And its always locked before Bella could wake up" All of a sudden they turned towards eachoth their face "THE TOURTURE CHAMBER" they yelled and immediately took their guns running towards the torturing room. How could they have been so irresponsible and ignorant. They could clearly remember one of their bodyguards trying to get their into checking the place but they didn't.

They ran through the stairs and some of the guards followed them, they walked towards the chamber. But in order for the door to open you need the controller. But it was missing from the pocket of the keeper.
" HOW DID YOU LOSE IT. WE HAVE ONLY 15 MINUTES TO GET TO OUR BABY IF NOT SHES GONNA DIE. SO IRRESPONSIBLE. PRAY TO GOD THAT WE FIND IT BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER IF NOT AM GONNA KILL YO" Lolla rushed towards the gurad but was stopped by Kate.

" a..am s..sorry I didn't notice when it went missing" the poor guard was shivering before handing them another letter. From the unknown again.

It read
Am First in mat
Second in Hand and third and first in third.
What am I
Your time is ticking.

They cursed and try cracking the code but to their surprise it doesn't make any sense.

How was it guys. Let's see who can cracking the code, please leave a comment about what you think it's hinting on. Don't forget to vote🥰👍