chapter four

Bella's POV

Why does she hates me now, what did I do wrong: I asked myself.

Mummy has been mean to me for the past 2 weeks, I dotn know why she is mad at me.

Am currently locked in the basement with belt marks across my skin. It seems like my body is on fire. I cried silently thinking about the day she became mean.

2 weeks ago

"You bitch, I should have know you where like them. How dare you do this to me: mummy yelled while pulling me towards her by my hair.

" Mummy what did I do:
I cried asking for explanation.

I turn to Amy for explanation but not saw her smirking. It downed on me it was a set up.

" Acting innocent are we, okay this is what happened: she said showing me a vedio of a woman going down on me.

" Mu: I tried explaining but got a hot slap in response.

" you brought a girl in my house to fuck, and I paid a million dollar just to spend a month with you but you turned out to be just like HER: she yelled and kicked me on the stomach.

I fell down and held my stomach, the only thing on my mind was why did I trust her so much, I thought she is better but she turnds out to be like them two.

Present day.

Thats how the abused started and of been 2 weeks. Mummy doesn't care for me now and I got to eat only once in two days.

Amy came in to deliver my breakfast and just laught at my state why did she do this for.

I ate the food without complains. After that she took the plate out and mummy came in after 5 minutes.

I was hoping for that she will let me out, but I was wrong she wanted something els.

I got out of the cage and made my way upstairs, I did my business and went back but this time I wasn't locked in the cage. I sat down and kept my head down because I know mummy is watching me through the camera.

I got up and made my way upstairs again, but this time mummy wasn't there. I noticed that her car was not present. So I took my stuffie and ran out, my cloths are all worned out but I have no choice.

I ran and didn't stop, after walking for 20 minutes I started feeling hungry and dizzy. I made a mistake by not bringing food or drink. I continued walking because I can't let mummy catch me again.

I couldn't hold on anymore and fell down in a middle of a road because of how weak I was feeling. I heard the sound of a car speeding towards me but I couldn't move my body. I could feel tears running down my face, the car came into a halt.

I breath a sight of releave and hope it wasn't mummy.

Kate's POV

What seems like a teenager was laying down on the road, what's wring with her.

" What the hell is wrong with you, do you want to kill yourself. Idiot: Tilly said

" Do you want to die huh. Get up and get lost before I pull this damn trigger on you: Tilly said again but this time with anger laced in her words.

Lolla got closer to the shivering kid, and I heard her cursed.

"Holy hell guys you might want to see this for yourself: lolla said looking rather shocked.

Both Tilly and i looked at each other and made our way towards the teen.

" Oh My God, what in the devils name is going on. Why is she sleeping on the road with her TUMB inside her mouth.

I inspect her closely and saw her tumb in her mouth with a stuffie clutched under her arms. Tears where running down her face and she was whimpering.

I suspected that she was a little but I need to make sure.

I shook her to gain her attention which for a whine from her.

" Hey can you open your eyes for me: I whispered softly to gain her attention which she did.

My breath got caught her eyes where grey and a green ring surrounding it.

She sat up and looked at us before looked down.

We three looked at each other before turning back to her we have the same question in our head.

" How old are you and what's your name: Tilly asked with suspicious in her eyes, after what happend I won't blame her for suspecting her.

She looked at us again before holding up 5 finger and whispering her name.

" My name is Bella and am five: she said.

My suspicious where right she was a little and was in her little space. She was a sweet girl why is she all alone and why does she look dirty.

" What are you doing all alone, where is your mummy little one: I asked and saw panik in her eyes.

" No no no mummy is is weally bad, I don't want to go to her: she bust into tears and said shaking her head slightly.

" its OK little one we will not take you to your mummy OK: lolla said carsing her soft hair which is all messy now.

" Pwomise: she held her pink fingers and looked up at lolla innocently with hopes in her eye.

Lolla was taken back but she doesn't want to break her heart. So she joined their pinky and Bella clapped both her hands and got up.

" Thank you, and don't tell her you saw me OK. Bye bye: she said turning her back and start walking toward the ally way which is really dark. .

" Where are you going, you don't want to go to your mummy then where you going: I asked confused.

" I will look for a place to stay: she said looking sad.

" no its dangerous you can't go alone. You can come with us and maybe help you locate your mum: lolla said looking at her.

She just looked at us and nodded she seems to be battling about going with us, but she has no choice after all it was dark and scary.

We got in and continue our journey, we can't go back because we have issues to take care of. I sight and looked at her and saw her looking at the tablet on the seat.

I opened it and played Masha and the bear which she giggles at every time they did something funny. I turned my attention back to the computer.

That was long guys, so what do you think about this chapter please leave your comment and votes.