chapter eleven

Hey guys I miss you all and hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not releasing the other chapters because of school, but I have one week break so I can at least release more chapters.

Three weeks after

Lolla's POV

Bella this is the last warning, get here right now. " I scold her, trying to get a hold of her. I have been running after her for 30 minutes straight.
" its either you get here or I will have to force you.

I bet you guys wanna know the reason why, okay I will tell you. We where asleep last night when we heard small feet's going down stairs, I got up and saw two of my sisters. We looked at each other then proceed to go down. We saw someone opening the fridge.

" is that Bella, why is she walking as if she doesn't want anybody to know: Tilly asked.

" am not sure but let's watch without her knowing, Kate said.

She took out a bowl of mint ice cream, she did a happy dance then proceed to look for a spoon, but can't reach it.

Kate took a step to go and help her but I held her hands, I just shook my head and looked back her. After struggling for almost 2 minutes she started mumbling cutely to her self.

" why are you so mean, you want the sisters to find me here, but I want to eat the ice cream. They will not allow me to eat the ice cream if they come to know: She pouted and sat down looking defeated.

She sighs disappointedly and opened the fridge to return it, but gasped when she saw some plastic spoons on the kitchen counter.

" ooh dear god thank you soo much, I will not forget you OK I will give you some ice cream: she said and digged in.

We looked at each other and shook our heads, who would believe that the three most known mafias will be hiding from a little.

We stood there for almost 30 minutes and saw yawning, instead of going up she jumped on the couch and immediately fall asleep.

Tilly took her uppsatairs I and Kate packed the kitchen. Then we went to our respective rooms.

Tilly's POV.

" Bella this is the last warning, get here right now" . I groaned and got up, why are they disturbing people who are asleep, its still morning. I opened the door and saw Bella running down the stairs.

" stop running before you hurt yourself bella: I scold her. But she didnt even pay heed to me, but what surprises me is that she was running naked.

I got swallowed the lump in my throat. I saw Lolla running after her while cursing.

I got down and saw Bella running stubbornly without caring if Lolla was talking to her or not. I immediately caught her before she could escape.

She stated screaming so loud that I couldn't hear my sisters footsteps. " shhhh baby what's wrong" I asked her in a gentle voice. She started struggling after seeing Lolla walking towards her.

" I don't want it, I don't want it: she said crying. I looked at Lolla confused and she took something out of her pucket.
I cringed when I saw what is was A supposity. Its a medicine you put inside the bum of a baby.

" WHY the hell does she needs it. Kate asked annoyingly. We know how painful it is because our mum used it on us when we where kids.

" she can't poo, because she didnt drink enough water so she needs it to help her.

" noo I don't want it pwease mummy: she said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

" am sorry baby but you have to take it if not you are going to be in pain: I told her and kissed her forehead.

I carried her to the couches and held her hands Kate held her legs and Lolla proceed to put the medicine inside. She started screaming. It took us two minutes for it to work.

She got up and ran uppstairs whiles crying.

" you are all so mean, I hate you: she said and looked her room.

We got up and freshen up so we can make breakfast for everybody. After that we will have to apologize to our baby.

How did you guys like this chapter, please Vote and comment. Have a nice day.