chapter ten

Tilly's POV

I opened the door and made my way towards Bella's room.

I got in and close the door behind me, I got closer and saw a paper on the floor. Something caught my attention there where four figures. It was me, Kate lolla and our little princess Bella. 

I put it on her mini table then later got in bed with her. I pulled her towards me and she stired, I sush her back to sleep before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Then I close my eyes and in hailed in her bably scent.

I was having a beautiful dream when I heard someone whimsper. I frowned and got up, I saw Bella shivering and whispering at the same time.

" Hey princess are you OK, is something hurting you: I asked worried. I didn't get any replys so I shifted a little bit to get a closer look at her.

Her face was red and she was sweating. I touched her forehead and cursed. But not loud enough for her to hear it.

" Baby why is your body temperature so high: I asked but didn't get any answers back.

I carried her and made my way towards the kitchen where I saw my sisters, my cousin, Nicki and Britney sitting there.

" Guys call the doctor now, her body is hot and she is not responding to any of my questions: I said making them turn.

Lolla immediately called the doctor and Kate went to the kitchen to make something for her.

After 4 hours.

" Baby talk to us, why did you cry yourself to sleep: Kate asked while stroking her hair.

The doctor told us that she probably cried herself to sleep and that's why her body was hot. But no need to worry she is OK now.

" Look little one am sorry, I was being mean to you. I promise not to be bad to you anymore: I apologized but she didn't say or react to anything.

" I I heard you guys talking about another little and thought that maybe you don't like me. I got sad because I I like you but you don't like me: she said and looked down.

We where shocked, we said nothing. We looked at her and smiled. She put her tumb in her mouth and start sucking it.

" Don't do that baby: Kate said removing it from her mouth.

" look at me baby, we don't have any little. You must have heard it wrongly. We want you to be ours: Kate said stroking her cheeks.

She looked at her through her eyelashes," weally: she said. And we nodded.

She jumped and hugged Kate before hugging us. We smiled and made our way towards the livingroom.

She started jumping and running around, which earned her a scold from Lolla and Kate. I just smiled and admire her.

We decided to go and shop for her tomorrow. We are going to spoil you rotten princess, I smile at the though of it.

Ooh guys that was short, because I am preparing for school. I don't have time for now but will give you a longer chapter.

Thank you. Don't forget to vote and comment😊😊😊