Chapter Five

I smiled at Cole, for the few days that I've known him I already had strong feelings for him.

"Johnny why don't you come back to Cole's place and stay for dinner? If that's okay with you," I said looking at Cole.

"Of course it is, please come," Cole commented.

"I don't know, I have to get back to the pack and I have lots of stuff to do," he said trailing off.

"Please Johnny, it would mean a lot to me. We have some catching up to do anyway," I said trying to convince him.

He looked at me with a skeptical face.

"Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee," I said the same way I used to when we were younger. It used to always worked then, I'm hoping I still had that charm.

"Fine," he said chuckling and rolling his eyes.

"Yay! Thank you," I said jumping into his arms. My brother meant the world to me, considering he was the only family I had left.

"I swear, you're still that annoying little ten year old."

"Well at least I wasn't a scrawny thirteen year old boy going through puberty," I said making my voice crack while saying puberty.

"Oh shut up," he said giving me a nudge.

"Oh shut up," I said mockingly.

"Alpha Cole, if you don't get a hold of your mate, I'm afraid I'll have to resort to tickling her," Johnny said.

"I don't object, do with her what you please," Cole said with an evil smirk.

"Cole! How could you?" I said pretending to be hurt.

"You brought this upon yourself," he chuckled.

Next thing I know, Johnny picked me up and flung me over his shoulder then slammed me onto my bed. He then mercilessly began tickling me.

"John...please..stop," I said, trying to get a hold on my laughter.

"Say it," he said. "Say you surrender and I'll stop."

"Never," I spat back at him, giggling endlessly.

"Fine then," he said continuing to tickle me.

"Cole please help me," I laughed out.

"I'm sorry babe, my hands are tied. It's up to you," he laughed.

"Fine, I surrender. I surrender," I say in defeat.

John stops the torturous tickling.

I took in a deep breath. "Ah, now I can finally breathe," I said glaring at my brother and Cole.

"And that my baby sister is why you should never poke the bear," Johnny laughs.

"I'm so glad you're here," I said truthfully.

"I'm glad to be here, but most importantly I'm glad you're safe," he smiled down at me.

"Okay well I have to get my things and then we'll go back," I said, smiling back at my brother.

I walked into my closet and went to get my suitcase, the only problem is I'm 5'4 and my suitcase is on a very high shelf. Oh the problems that come with being short. I began to jump and try to grab the suitcase, but I failed miserably each time. Finally, after a good five minutes I got the suitcase, only for it to fall right on top of me.

"I'm okay," I yelled as I knew the noise I made surely worried my mate.

"God, you always have been a klutz," my brother teased helping me up.