Chapter Fifteen

Winnie Melbourne

The matebond tugged in my chest, leading me to my mate effortlessly. I trotted through the woods, joining him as he slowed his pace. Our shoulders bump and I close my eyes, enjoying the sparks. "We should talk.", I mutter through the packlink.

"Of course. What's on your mind, my love?", James replies.

My stomach leaps and I duck my head at the term of endearment. "Not here. Come. I wish to show you something and then we can talk."

I don't give James a chance to reply, taking off and leaving him slightly behind. We weave between trees, jumping over logs and ducking under low hanging branches. James nips at my tail in play and I slow down just enough to allow him to pass before playfully nipping his hind leg. We bump into each other often before we reach a clearing where we engage in a play fight.

I barrel into him, being mindful of not hurting him. He growls as I land on top of him, nipping at my chin. I jerk back and allow him to get to his paws and engage me first. James chooses to trick me, acting like he's going right before suddenly shooting to the left. I look to the right, leaving the left side of my neck open. Before I realized James is not on my right, I feel teeth gently grab the fur on the side of my neck. I huff and slowly sink to the snowy ground on my stomach before lifting my chin and exposing more of my throat as a sign of submission.

He releases me and licks my cheek before we both shift, tired of playing and now ready to get down to the serious business. "Where are we?", James asks in awe as he looks around.

The area I had brought him to was a portion of Red Mountain that we typically avoided for reasons unknown to even me. There was a small clearing with a cave nearby that had a small river running through it. I led him into the cave, grabbing some clothes that I stored in there for myself and for any pack member that may have wandered a little too far. I toss James a pair of gym shorts before I throw on an oversized shirt, letting it fall mid thigh.

"This is a part of Red Mountain that we don't bother with. I figured this was the perfect place to talk.", I say with a shrug.

"It's beautiful.", he breathes. "What did you want to talk about?"

I fiddle with my hands nervously, surprising even myself. I'm normally very sure of myself but standing in front of my mate makes me second guess myself. "Uhm, well you're not gonna like it.", I mutter.

"Just tell me, Winnie. It can't be that bad."

"You are not my only mate.", I rush out in one breath.

His fists clench and his eyes turn black. "What?", he snarls, breathing heavily as his wolf fights to the surface.

"Mother Mene and Mother Selene has given me four mates. One Beta, which is you, two Alphas, and a Gamma. Two of darkness, two of light."

"I will not allow you to take another mate.", he growls. "Let alone three other mates."

"It's not up to you James and it's not up to me. It's something that is out of our control. If I could only have you as a mate, I would, but I can't. Our Goddesses have decided that four mates is what's best for me."

James steps forward, our chests touching. I'm tall for a female werewolf but I still have to crane my neck to meet my mate's pissed off eyes. "I refuse to share you, Winnie. I will kill every contender for your heart until you have no choice but to pick me.", he says lowly, daring me to challenge his words.

My thighs clench as my stomach tightens slightly at the dominate display my mate is showing over me and I have to fight the urge to fuck him right there. "But the Goddesses-"

My male cuts me off by grabbing my throat, causing me to gasp in surprise while grabbing his wrist with one hand. He doesn't apply pressure, just holds my throat lightly but hard enough to establish who's in control right now. He pulls me closer with his hand still in my neck and my other hand grasps his shirt tightly. "I respect my Mother Goddesses but they do not get a say in my mating.", he snarls. "Now I suggest you be quiet about those so called other mates before I put something in your mouth to make you quiet."

I'm suddenly very aware of his bulge against my lower stomach and I press myself against it, a whimper making its way past my lips. James's eyes dart to my lips and then back to my eyes but he doesn't kiss me.

"James, I can't go against the Goddesses will.", I whisper, trying to help him understand.

Those last eight words did him in and his lips slam onto mine, kissing me hard. I kiss him back eagerly as sparks explode across my body. The kiss doesn't last long before he breaks it, dragging his lips against my cheek and to my ear. "You didn't heed my warning, my love. On your knees."

I shudder at his words as he slowly pulls away, looking at me with a serious expression. Slowly, I sink to my knees, looking up at him for reassurance. James nods and gathers my hair in one hand, holding it back for me. My hands go to the waistband of his shorts before I pull them down just enough to get his cock out.

My eyes widen at his size and my mouth salivates at the precum he's already leaking. My mate is well endowed, roughly 9 inches long and an inch, maybe a little less or more, wide. I moisten my lips before licking his tip, closing my eyes and savoring the taste of his salty precum. Taking him in my mouth, I slowly work my way down his cock, flattening my tongue against the bottom. I only get about halfway before I gag slightly, eyes watering but I keep pushing on until I have the vast majority in my mouth and down my throat. He groans in pleasure and I moan, my free hand going between my legs.

"Open your eyes.", James growls and I do just as he thrusts. I gag again but keep powering through as his thrusts speed up. My fingers rub my clit furiously as my stomach tightens, building up the tension. He has both hands on my head, holding it steady as our eyes meet. "Fuck, that feels so good. You're doing so good baby, just a little longer.", he praises.

He thrusts one more time before shoving his cock all the way down my throat and shooting his seed. My little ball of pleasure explodes as I cum and my eyes roll into the back of my head as I swallow, determined not to let anything of his go to waste. Pulling out of my mouth, he pulls his shorts back up and helps me to my feet.

I sag against him, wore out. My mouth and throat are sore and I wince slightly as my voice comes out hoarse. "That was amazing."

"I warned you, didn't I?", James asks with a laugh. "Let's get you home and in bed. You look exhausted."

I hum in response and let him carry me, curling against his chest and dozing off to the sound of his steady heartbeat.