Author's Note

Dear Reader,

As this book closes, another one opens. Winnie's story is far from over, and will continue in the second book, The Dark Goddess.

I'm happy to announce that I am extremely proud of this book. It didn't take me long to write, but I feel like there was a lot of emotion and description and for that, I am proud.

We ended this book with defeating the Clans and forcing them into the Mountain Packs. We also found out a crucial piece of information that involves Bronze's past and affects Winnie's present and future.

But things are not as they seem.

As we close this book and dive into the next one, you'll find out there are bigger things at play and Genevieve may not truly be Winnie's enemy. Somebody's pulling the ropes from the shadows and they might just be closer to Winnie than she thinks.

Much closer.

So take a dive into The Dark Goddess and find out what (or who) is hellbent on destroying Winnie's life and making sure she will never become the Mother Goddess.

As new forces come out to play, tag along. This game of hide and seek is deadly and I can't wait for you to join the fun.

Forever yours,

Loraly.

...

Start Date: July 19, 2023

End Date: October 26, 2023

Word Count: 41, 989