Epilogue

Winnie Melbourne

I hissed as the silver needle jabbed into the skin on my shoulder over and over again. My nails ripped the arms of the tattoo chair into shreds as Daniel, my tattoo artist, hid a smile. "Sorry, Prime Alpha, but you wanted this."

"I know.", I grumble, but I don't regret my choice.

Daniel glances at the reference picture again and smiles before wiping my tattoo. "Okay. You can take a look at it.", he proudly announces.

Standing, I approach a full body mirror in the corner of the room and tears fill my eyes at the sight of my new tattoo. I had pulled Ren's dental records from his pack files and had the imprint of his teeth tattooed onto my skin. He wasn't able to mark me, but this would have to do.

Bronze appears behind me and hums in approval. "Looks good, Winnie. Ren would've been happy."

I brush my fingers against the skin below the tattoo and smile as one of my bonds fill with happiness and love. "I know he is."

"Looks great, gorgeous. I wish that was my actual mark, but it'll work.", Ren whispers through our link.

I hadn't told Bronze or Ezra what Mother Mene had done for me. Ren had refused to move on until I became the Mother Goddess, so Mother Mene had created a bond for him and I that stretched across the veil. I was ecstatic when she told me and I cried in happiness when I first heard Ren's voice.

As Bronze and I exit the tattoo shop, Ezra's leaning against the hood of a sleek black car. He examines my fresh tattoo and grins, greeting me with a kiss. "Looks great, darling.", he compliments. "Any news on Genevieve?"

I shake my head. "Nope, nothing. It's like she's disappeared off the face of the planet after the funerals."

Bronze scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Goddess, we can only hope so. That shit she pulled at James' and Ren's funeral was some fucking bullshit. I never thought she could be so heartless."

I hum and shrug. "I should've expected it. She's a cunt that's hellbent on destroying my life. I didn't think she would go so far though."

I blink back the familiar burn of tears at the memory. Genevieve had showed up at the funeral and quite literally brought my mates back from the dead. I would've been happy on any other occasion, but she used their bodies to attack Bronze, Ezra, and me. Having to attack and kill them broke something in me, and no matter how hard I acknowledge and nurse the wound, it refuses to go away.

A warm hand rubs soothing circles on my back. "It's okay, Winnie. We'll find her. She can't stay hidden for long."

I just nod and climb into the car, leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes as the first few tears fall.

I was going to find Genevieve and when I do, I won't be coming to her as the Shadow Wolf or Prime Alpha.

I'll be coming to her as a Dark Goddess with thousands of warriors beside me.