Chapter 11: I love Regular Show! Deal with it!

I shook Blake’s hand firmly, looking at him with a dead stare. He looked at me the same way and we let our hands drop. I turned to Juliet and gave her a hug. She may have been a major bitch but she didn’t deserve any of this.

“Good luck to you two,” I said to them.

“Next time we see each other, one of us won’t be alive,” he said coldly. It sent a few chills of fear down my spine. He hated me so much. They both carried the clothes that were theirs- all of them, even the ones I stole for them- and I gave them both three guns and a knife. They also had seven hundred dollars in their new backpack. They turned with their stuff in a bag and walked to Blake’s car. As they drove away, I let out a heavy sigh and ran a hand through my hair. Eli kissed my temple.

“They’ll be ok,” he whispered in my ear.

“I hope you’re right,” I said. He chuckled and we turned towards the large cabin. We all- everyone who was still living with me- walked to it. I kissed Eli before I went to go take down my tent. I went over and removed a pole from the tent and it collapsed. I smiled as I cleaned up the heap of cloth and metal rods. I brought the stuff inside and set it down on the couch.

I grabbed an apple from the fridge and when I stood up (cause they were at the bottom of the fridge) a pair of hands covered my eyes. A voice said, “Guess who!” I smirked.

“Hm, Jordan Romani!” I squealed. He let his hands fall and I turned to Chase’s frowning face.

“No! It’s not Jordan!” he said angrily. “It’s Chase!”

“I know,” I smiled, slapping his face playfully. I pulled the apple to my lips but it was plucked from my hands. “HEY!” I yelled at Carter.

“Sorry I was hungry,” he smirked. I groaned and bent down to get another apple. I hand slapped my butt. I shot up and blushed madly.

“Chase!” I said accusingly. He held up his hands in defense.

“Wasn’t me!” he said. I turned and saw Eli smirking. My blush deepened. I looked at him angrily and pointed to my butt.

“Off limits!” I said. He smiled.

“Okay, love,” he smirked.

“Why are you guys picking on me?” I asked.

“Because the others are out with Michael,” Carter frowned. Then it disappeared as he said, “So we’re messing with you!” They all smirked.

“Tickle fight!” I heard Chase yell. Before I knew it Chase and Carter pinned me down with my hands above my head. Chase gripped my ankles and Carter had my wrists. Eli looked down at me and smiled mischievously.

“Guys! No fair! You guys are cheating!!” I yelled at him. Eli shook his head. He straddled my body.

“Just think of it as a tickle ambush,” he said before he reached for my ribs and tickled. Unfortunately, I was extremely ticklish. I began laughing loudly as he continued tickling me.

“Stop… STOP it please!!” I plead in between laughs.

“Never!” Eli yelled. I squirmed and kicked as he tickled me but Chase had my ankles, there was no escape. I couldn’t stop laughing. My ribs started to ache and my face began to burn. I chest tightened with each laugh.

“Stop!! Come on… Eli… stop already!” I screamed in between laughs.

“Say you love me,” he demanded.

“I love you!” I laughed.

“Say you’ll never leave one of us!” Chase added.

“I’ll never leave any of you!!” I laughed.