Bonus: Chapter 1: I am Eli

You guys seem to like this story a lot, I mean there's over 25,000 reads!  Thank you guys so much! So I decided that as an apprecative gift, I will right chapter one in the perspective of Eli Baker. I hope you guys enjoy this!! <3

どうもありがとございます~!!

---------------

I held up my hatchet emotionlessly as Peter filled up the backpack with food and other necessities. Peter's nervous hands piling things inside the bag as quietly as possible and zipped it closed. 

"Alright, let's go," he whispered before his clumsiness caused him to kick a few of the cans on the ground. The loud noise split the silence and rang through out the area. Then there were groans. Groans of the undead. I let out a groan of my own as they rounded the corner and limped towards me. As they got closer to me, I let my hatchet down on their heads, letting the blade dig into their skulls before pulling it out and repeating the process on the next undead creature. 

"God dammit, Peter, help me!" I said through gritted teeth as Peter pulled on the back pack and held up his machete shakily. 

"I-I--," he stammered before I yelled again. 

"There's one behind you! Cut it's head!" I yelled. He did as I demanded. Blood spurted from his victim's wound and it fell to the ground hard. "Wuss." I muttered. "C'mon let's go!" I shouted, grabbing his hand firmly and running towards the zombies, slicing a path for us. I ran hard, dragging Peter behind me. 

"Eli! They're right behind us!" Peter said fearfully. 

"Then pick up your God damn feet!" I barked. We ran for hours. God damn it was too fucking early in the morning for this shit. My feet began to hurt after the first hour and Peter was panting harder than I was, though, I never let go of his hand. I was afraid that we'd get caught and I was afraid I'd have to lose him. I can't lose another person. Not someone this close. 

"E-Eli! I need to rest!" Peter panted. I didn't stop running. I was too scared. "Eli! They're gone! Please!" he begged. I forced my feet to stop running at the sound of Peter's cries. 

"Rest here, I'll go find a car, okay?" I told him. He nodded his head and I walked around, in search of a car without a flashing red light. I finally found on and broke into it. No alarm. Good. I hot wired it and listened to it roar to life. I drove it quietly towards Peter, the hum of the car feeling great underneath me. He hopped into the passenger's seat. 

"Wow! Nice job Eli!" he grinned. 

"Where should we go?" I asked him. 

"I don't know, somewhere nice," he smiled smally. I drove to the only place I knew that might be like that. After about two hours of driving we made it just outside of the place before the engine stopped. There was no more gas. I turned to Peter.

"C'mon it's not that far, we can run and be there quickly!" I said as cheerfully as possible.

"Let's go!" he smiled. I wiped my hatchet blade on the back seats, making sure it was clean, before running after Peter. We ran for ten minutes before Peter stopped. I stopped next to him. I looked up to see a tiny girl  pointing a gun at either one of us. 

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't shoot you guys," she said. Her voice was cold and hard. Her bright eyes were narrowed hard at us. 

"Because we've made it this far," Peter said, his tan hands were shaking hard at his side and you could see the sweat on his head. His accent made him sound even more corny than he already sounded. She lowered her gun towards out crotches and I could see the fear in Peter's eyes grow. I remained cool and collected though. "Please ma'am! Please don't! Just let us live!" She put away her gun and told us to follow her. She asked for our names. "My name is Peter Keaton. This is Elijah--," I cut my best friend off. There was no way I trusted her.