Chapter 22: He's back

I took a walk through the lively night streets of Tokyo when a familiar shaggy hair boy crossed my path. He looked at me with a smirk and I scowled back at him and crossed my arms.  He had Juliet wasn’t with him but instead a girl dressed in a short shirt, fishnet stockings, high heels and a tight black cami that didn’t even reach past her pierced belly button.

“Well look what the cat dragged in,” Blake smirked.

“What do you want, Blake?” I asked, already annoyed at the sound of his voice.

“Can’t I just say a friendly hello?” Blake asked.

“Who is the hell are you?” the girl asked in Japanese.

“One of his many many ex’s, p.s. you probably have quite a few STDs, and that’s just from him,” I told her.

“That’s not true, is it?” she asked him in Japanese. He sighed.

“If only I knew what you were saying love,” he said while stroking her hair lovingly.

“You always knew how to pick ‘em Blake, a slutty girl that can’t even understand you, you guys seem perfect for each other,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Ha ha, very funny,” he said sarcastically. “So where’s that boyfriend of yours? I’m sure I’d like to meet this week’s guy,” he smirked.

“You’re so hilarious,” I rolled my eyes. “Actually, I’m still with Eli and he’s in Canada at the moment,” I said putting my hands on my hips and flipping my bangs out of my face.

“Aw, did little Eli leave you?” he sang.

“Look you don’t have to beat around the bush, Blake, if you want your ass kick then just ask. I’d do it gladly,” I smirked as his face twisted into a scowl. “Hey, why don’t you go wait for your boyfriend unless you want to witness him get his ass kicked,” I said to the girl. She half-heartedly smiled then kissed Blake before telling him to be safe and walking down the road.

“She’ll be back to clean up the blood don’t worry,” I smirked.

“Gwyn, you know I can’t hit a girl,” Blake said as I raised my balled up hands.

“Stop making excuses. You have no real heart and you’re going to hell so why not just add something else to the long list of reasons why,” I said.

“Gwyn I don’t think you understand. I won’t--,” he was silenced quickly when my fist connected with his mouth. His head snapped backwards and he fell on his butt.

“God, you don’t know how good that felt,” I said. “Just so you know, Eli would never leave me and I would never leave him, especially since I know what kind of scum roams this earth along with the undead,” I said before walking off and leaving him with his bloody nose and busted lip. I soon heard heels clicking on the side walk coming closer to me. I turned to see his girlfriend swinging a fist at me. I stepped back quickly and, as I expected, she lost balance and fell forward.

I turned back and made my way towards the crowded streets of Japan’s capital city. The sidewalks were filled with people on cell phones and such. I bought a beautiful necklace- a russet chord with black and purple feathers on it. I bought it and slipped it over my head before walking onward. The phone in my pocket rang but I ignored it. It stopped for a few seconds before ringing again.

“What is it?” I asked in Japanese.

“It’s Ren; I want my phone back,” he said flatly.

“Aw too bad, Ren, you’ll have to meet me tomorrow, I’m about to go to sleep,” I said.