Chapter 25: Tuck and Roll, Ladies!

The car ride to the hotel was filled with conversation, well more like arguments.

“You’re such in idiot!” I shouted.

“I’m the idiot?! You’re the one who started this stupid argument!” he shot back.

“No! All I said was that DeathNote is amazing! All you had to do is shut up and agree to prevent this fight, but did you do that? NO! You just had to go and say that you think otherwise and that Full Metal Alchemist is way better!” I shouted back.

“I only stated my opinions! You’re the one who had to continue with it!” He screamed.

“I still say it’s your fault! Next time maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself, Mister!” I shouted before stepping out of the car that was now outside of the hotel and slamming the door closed. I stomped up to my room, grumbling under my breath the entire time. I stepped into our room to see Faith standing there. I narrowed my eyes at her and said, “Humans irk me.” I closed the door with my foot before bouncing on the bed.

“Uh, I’m human and so are you,” Faith pointed out. Then Aaron stepped in with a cup full of ice cream. “Aaron is a human too!”

“Thanks for stating the obvious, Faith,” he chuckled.

 “No! Neither of you are humans!” I shouted.

“Then what are we smart one?” Faith asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“Don’t really know yet, but it isn’t human,” I said, looking deep in thought.

“You’re crazy,” Faith told me bluntly.

“You don’t think I know that?” I smirked. “Well, I don’t know about you two but I’m tired,” I said while pulling off my boots and looking for my PJs.

“I’m going to visit the twins,” Faith said.

“Tell Dimitri I said hi, and don’t suck on Sakaru’s face for too long,” I winked at her. Her face flushed and she rushed out of the room.

“What are you talking about, Gwyn?” Aaron asked. I smirked and grabbed my PJs.

“Oh, nothing,” I sang and rushed into the bathroom to change. I slipped out of the bathroom and grinned at him.

“What’s going on with Faith and Sakaru?” he asked.

“She just likes him and it’s obvious he likes her too,” I smiled. They were an adorable couple, now if only Hikaru doesn’t get in the way…

I woke up and decided to make it a lazy day. I put my hair up in a bun and switched into some sweats. I turned on the TV to see that one of my favorite shows were on, Ouron High School Host Club. I honestly had no idea it still aired. I smiled and giggled as I popped some popcorn, seeing as how they were playing the entire season. As soon as the popcorn was finished popping, I poured it in a bowl and hopped on the couch with the bowl in my lap. Lucky for me, they had just started the marathon and the first episode had already begun. The Hitachiin twins had ambushed Haruhi and made her dress in their uniform, replacing her glasses with contacts. She truly looked like a guy but only the twins and Kyouya knew her dirty little secret. I smiled.

“Haruhi in Wonderland” was beginning to play when there was a knock at the door and I groaned as I pulled myself from the couch and dragged myself to the door. I opened the door to see Blake standing there and instantly my mood got extremely worse and darkened tenfold. A scowl flew over my face and I crossed my arms angrily across my chest.

“You interrupted my show, what do you want?” I scowled. Yeah, I hated him but not because of the incident outside of the station, that just opened up a window of dislike so I could climb into the house of hatred for Blake. I saw that he was just an ignorant man-whorey asshole.