my innocent boyfriend?

Eight years y/n is crying on the road and her forehead is bleeding but she is only focusing on car which crashed badly with truck few minutes ago and her parents are still inside the car and they are bleeding badly too....

Little y/n- mom...dad....

She get up from road with trembling feet and start walking towards car but before she reached near car. Suddenly car blasted and y/n fell on other side of road because of fire impact....... And everything went black.....

Since then she lives in orphanage. Although she has uncle but he didn't care about her...and in start, she get bullied by other children and she used to cry.... But one month later that kids who bullied her started went missing and never seen again.... Caretaker said...they got adopted and everyone believe her....

eight years later

After school and work sixteen years y/n is walking back to orphanage back... Yes she still live in orphanage because no one adopted her but someone took her responsibility and pay her school fees.... Y/n think that person is Angel...she try to find that person but never showed up.....she is lonely... No one talk with her at school and in orphanage... Everyone scard of her..... Don't know why?

Now she is walking in dark alley because she is late from work.....

Y/n- it's okay...y/n everything is fine.... I am also most there......

Suddenly she heard painful screams like someone is in pain..... Instead of running away our y/n walk towards voice direction.....

She peak behind the wall and saw....

Two handsome men beating someone brutally

Two handsome men beating someone brutally.... Tall one kicked in man stomach who is on ground...

V- loser.......

And other one just laughed...

Jimin- hey battery..... You are such a loser..... We did you a small work and you didn't complete it...

He said and punched the man... Y/n is scard but she wanted to help that poor soul.... She get idea and take out her phone and play police siren sound..... and two man panic...

V- we will see you loser....

Then they run away...... Y/n come behind from wall and walk to person who is now sit straight on ground and his back facing y/n.... Because of dark she didn't saw his face....

Y/n- are you okay..Mr.?

Man looked back and y/n phone flashlight fell on his face...