best friends

Little yn is walking towards her home while singing and eating chocolate.... Then her eyes went towards park which full of screams..... Yn saw three senior boys beating small kid... She run towards them..

Yn- ya, leave him...

Boys turn to her and start laughing...

Boy- look guys this pig come here to save other pig... hahahaha

Yn- you don't know what this pig can do?

And yn kicked him where sun not rise again 🌚... Boy groan in pain and fell on Grass... other boy hold her hair but yn kicked his knees and he fell too.. then yn sit on him...boy groan because of yn weight.... Last boy look at her..

Yn- come here if you have guts....

But he run away.... She get up from that boy and kicked his stomach.....

Yn- get lost before i break your bones....

Two boys run away...

?- thank you...for helping me..

Yn turn and saw....

Aww🥰, he is so cute in childhood

Yn- are you new here....

Boy nodded....yn extend her hand and boy held it....

Yn- my name is yn and you.....

?- jimin....park jimin...

He said and look towards girl infront of him...

After that they become best friends...
They are in same middle school and even same class. Although yn is brave but she didn't have friends in school or neighbor because of her chubby body... Everyone call her pig, cow and many more but our cool yn ignore them. Jimin is also chubby.. so when he join school ,other classmates bully him but yn save him... And fight for him.

By passing time, there bond become more stronger...and they promise to stay with each other forever. They hang out together.. study together...if one is in trouble then other save another...they also sleepover in each other house....

Now they are teenagers.... They both are eating lunch... When one beautiful girl come towards them..

Girl- jimin-ah this is for you...

She said and put soft plushie and latter on table and run while blushing....