possessive

This story request by Julia0769469

One boy peek behind the
door.... actually he come here to see his crush... from past two years , he have crush on girl but didn't confessed to her... suddenly someone hit his head and he looked behind while pouting..

Jimin- yeah.. it's hurt yn.

Yn- mr park jimin..i was waiting for you in library and you come here to admire your crush...if you love her then confessed to her why this hide and seek.

Jimin- I'm scared ..what if she reject me?

Yn- why she will reject you?

Jimin- because I'm insecure...

Yn looked at him head to toe

Yn-are you kidding me? You are damn handsome. Now what you want? Angel wings?

Jimin- not my looks but my height...... girls like tall man and I'm not that much tall....and jungkook always make fun of me about height specially infront of sara(jimin's crush).

Yn walk closer to jimin and hold her face in her hands... they made eye contact...

Yn- jimin...love yourself.....and if person judge you by your looks or height then that's not love......and about sara, you don't know about her feelings so how can you so sure she gonna reject you. We are best friends since childhood and i want to say you are the best and most handsome person i ever meet so don't think too much and confessed to her... okay.

Jimin gulped and nodded....

Jimin- i will yn.. thank you.

Bell ring and all students started coming out of class...

Yn- now confess her in front of me..

Jimin smile And same time jungkook walk towards there direction and smirked after seeing jimin and yn..

Jk- oh...what are shorty and monkey doing here?

Yn saw jimin again got insecure...she walk to jk and stand in front of him...