charm

This is requested by SofiaHayat2

Warning ⚠️🔞 this chapter contain mature content like r@pe and physical abouse.... and murder too...if you are uncomfortable so please don't read it.....and more important....no hate for any idol... it's just a ff.. thank you...

*********************

A Beautiful morning come with new hopes and new beginning for everyone but not for yn

She walk to her biggest nightmare i mean her school....so why her school is nightmare for yn? Let's see.....

She is walking in corridor...and one boy bumped with her.....

Boy- sorry..i didn't saw you..

Boy bowed to her and walk away...but yn looked around while panicking....like she is scard from someone..... same time bell ring and she walk to her class and sit on her bench.... everyone have friends but yn is alone because someone not allow her to be friend with anyone neither girl nor boy.....her life is messed because of......

?- good morning my lovely students.....

Students- good morning mr.park...

Jimin- so your test results are here

Jimin- so your test results are here...... congrats everyone get good marks but except one student...

He said and walk to yn desk..and looked at her..

Jimin- miss Yn......why you failed in my subject huh? Didn't I teach you well....

Yn start shaking in fear after listening his voice...

Yn- I..I..I'm so..rry sir....

Jimin notice her State and smirked and then whispered in her ear...