bloody circus

Five youngers are walking back to their house but this tents catched their eyes

Harry- wow...circus.. let's go guys it's looked interesting...

Everyone agree but yn denied....

Yn-no... I'm not feeling good vibes.... let's go back to home... it's already late...

Lia- yn..you scare cat....

?- welcome to bloody circus...

They looked back and saw....

Lia- he is so handsome....

She whispered to yn....but yn noticed man gaze is not good...

Tae- hello..my name is kim taehyung.. I work here...why not you all come inside and enjoy the show....

Yn- thank you..but we have to go back to home...

Tae look at her and smile...

Tae- it's okay...not now but you will definitely gonna come here...

Lia- don't mind her.. actually she don't like clowns....but i like them...yn you can go to home or come with us... because we are going to enjoy the show.....

Yn- okay.. I'm leaving...

Yn start walking towards her home and taehyung looked at her disappearing figure and smirked..

Lia- now what should we do?

Tae- go inside and enjoy the show....and let us enjoy..

They went inside......

Yn wake up from sleep....she went downstairs...and saw her whole house is silent...

Yn- mom...dad...

But no answer....she went to their rooms but no one is there....she is feeling weird.... suddenly she hear knock- knock on window.....she walk to window....she looked outside but there is no one...its dark outside....but clock is showing morning time.... suddenly someone poped in front of window....