pity

This story is requested by catlookingman 😅😅

Warning ⚠️...this chapter contain domestic violence...and mature🔞 things....if you are uncomfortable... please don't read it.....and more important...no hate for any idol... it's just a ff.. thank you...

*********

Wow... beautiful house right.... but outside beauty always hide inside dark reality..... like this house..... it's looked quite and peace... surroundings by forest.....but something happing inside the house.....

Someone screams and  begging voice is echoing in whole house....... it's coming from bedroom......

? Aaaaa~~ please f.. forgive me.... please..~~~~

??- you sl*t....how dare you to go outside without my permission...how dare you..

Man said and splash his belt on woman...and she again scream in pain.....her body is full of belt marks.....

?- sorry...aaaaa.. please....j..jimin.... sorry...aaaaa

He again hit her with belt...

Jimin-you go outside right

Jimin-you go outside right.... when I'm not home.....do you have secret lover.. huh? Tell me...yn!!!!

Yn-no..no..i only love you...

Jimin-THEN WHY THE HELL YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!

Yn-aaaaa.... please stop.....house light went off suddenly and you know I'm scare from dark.....so I just went out but no one saw me...i swear...

Then he throw belt and hold her hair and said...

Jimin- put in one thing in your mind...you are mine... only mine.....and you break the rule so punishment time...... what should I do with you? Oh...you have nyclophobia  right...... let's lock you in basement...

He started dragging her to basement.....yn start begging but it didn't effect him...he through her in room and locked door outside... whole night yn scream for help but no.......

Well...yn and jimin are husband-wife they meet in college and fell in love with each other...but jimin is overprotective type of person... first yn liked it but he started behaving like yn is his slave....he started controlling her... everything...but yn was so much in love.....and they get married one year ago and jimin show her devil side....he didn't let go out of house...he bought home out of City where no one lives because he don't want anyone see his yn.... basically she is caged here and her parents not care about her too.....she is suffering.....