I'm sinner-ot7

It's night time and One man enter in school

It's night time and One man enter in school...he is chanting Something...

?- I'm sinner... I'm sinner.... I'm sinner...

He is repeating this sentence again and again.....He is holding a rope..he went to rooftop....he tied one edge of rope with pillor and another one with his neck and jumped from roof...now his dead body is hanging on school rooftop....and automatically a sentence appear on his arm..

I'm sinner.....

Next morning...

Breaking news

Shinwa high school principal Mr.lee find dead on school rooftop....his body was hanging will clock tower...is it murder or suicide? Police is not answering... it's a biggest news in Korea because Mr. Lee is not a normal person but rich....

Head officer- did you find something?

Cop - sir..we saw CCTV footage and it's clear he committed suicide.....

Head officer- what about his arm..but something is off...he came to school at night and committed suicide.....there is something..find more proof....

Cops- yes sir....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One teenager boy is sleeping but he is breathing heavily.... suddenly he wake up...he is sweating badly...he wipped his forehead..... then he get up and walk to washroom and changed his clothes...and one black shadow enter in his room....he took his bag and then start finding his inhaler....

?- did you finding this?

Boy flinched and turn to voice...and his eyes widen...... seeing girl in front himself...he hold his chest and fell on floor he started breathing heavily..

he hold his chest and fell on floor he started breathing heavily

?- do you want this?

Girl said while extended inhaler to him....