mine

This story requested by SofiaHayat2

💜💜💜💜

It's evening time and yn walk to front door and ring the bell

It's evening time and yn walk to front door and ring the bell....and maid open the door and greet her and she greet back and walk inside..... Mrs kim saw her and smile...

Mrs. Kim- finally you are here?

Yn bow to her and smile....

Mrs.kim- you are beautiful? Well my son is in his room..... Come i will show you...

Then they walk upstairs.... Actually yn is 19 year old university student and her father work with mr. Kim as secretary and Mr.kim asked yn father to find tutor for his son taehyung , and that time yn was finding a part time job so yn father suggested yn name and Mr. Kim agree immediately because yn is bright student and smart too... So now yn come here to teach mr Kim son....

Mrs. Kim- tae your new tuition teacher is here....

14 years teenage boys looked towards door...

Mrs.kim- tae you still playing video games.... Pick your bag and study.......

Mrs kim shout but two boys only focusing on yn face....

Mrs.kim- kim taehyung!!!!!

She again shouted...

Tae- i heard you mom.... i am not deaf....

Mrs.kim- okay dear now handle this headache and i will send some snacks for you...

Yn walk in room...

Yn- hello my name is yn...and who is taehyung?

Tae- me....me..

He said happily while making V sigh and showing boxy smile......jimin look towards tae..

Yn- and who are you?

She said to Jimin...

Jimin- i am tae best friend and my name is park jimin......