best friends- bonus

It's summer season and hobi is walking towards someone mansion... He ring the bell and someone open the door....

 He ring the bell and someone open the door

Yoongi- you brat... You disturbed my beautiful sleep... Now come inside....

Hobi- hyung did you find something?

Yoongi- i asked taehyung parents but they said he is missing from past Last six months..... I even checked his hometown house but there is no one.....hoba... what if yn really run....

Hobi- noooo.... She is not like that.. she loved me hyung.... We planned our future together..... I'm definitely sure that taehyung guy did something to her....

Yoongi- it's fine.... I will do my best to find yn...

Then hobi start walk back to his house.... It's been six months since yn is missing.... Everyone think that she really run away with taehyung but hobi heart is not agree to accept it..... Yoongi is ex cop and detective too and he hobi friend who is helping him..... He investigate every person secretly who is suspicious but no clue.......

Hobi is walking while thinking about yn then suddenly someone bumbed with him and he fell on road... He looked up and saw..

 He looked up and saw

?- i am sorry...

Person said and offer him hand... Hobi smile and held his hand and get up....

Hobi- no, it's ok... Actually I was not focusing on my way.... Sorry...

Mask man nodded and walk away......

He enter in his house and saw jimin ....