showoff

This story request by Manahilkhan357

Laughter and talking voice is coming from dinning room.....one girl is looking at them specially one person...

?- yn..why are you standing here? Go and serve them breakfast.

Yn- okay..mom.

Yn took the tray and walk to table....she started serving them but she feel someone gaze but she ignored it....

?- yn... please give me strawberry shake.

Yn look at person....

?- why are saying

?- why are saying.. please? She is your maid...you should order her.. taehyung.

One girl said who is sitting beside tae...she smirked and look at yn..

?- hi..maid..go bring strawberry shake and pancake for me..go.

Tae- stop this lia.

Yn bowed to them and she walk back to kitchen....yn did what they said..she was about to go but stop when she heard...

Mr kim- i think... it's good idea if we fixed marriage date of tae and lia...

Mrs kim- aww..my soon to be daughter in law is so beautiful... right tae.

Tae-yes mom.

Mrs lee- my soon to be son in law is also handsome...

They started talking about marriage things....yn look at tae with teary eyes...but he is busy with lia...she walk to kitchen...

Yn- I'm leaving for college.

Ym- but today is holiday.

Yn- i have some work in library....bye .

She went to servent quarter and took her bag and walk out of house.....she is crying while walking....she sit on bench and started crying... suddenly her stomach grwal...she hold it....why status and look come between love....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She enter in room and fell on bed and sleep..... after sometime she fell something wet on her neck...and open her eyes and saw....

and open her eyes and saw